Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad can behave like a pervert without being labelled a pervert.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
So I'm just reminiscing about things that happened a long time ago.

When I was in college, there was this stereotypical Chad who'd say these lewd and sexual things to girls and not face any disciplinary actions (because no girl complained about him). Examples:

A girl said the weather is too warm, so he said "so just take off all your clothes and it wont feel so warm".

A girl's phone rang in vibrate mode, and he said "haha your vibrator is going off".

A girl excused herself to go to the restroom, and he said "wait, I'll come with you".

A girl was talking on the phone and he stood next to her and moaned sexually saying things like "oh yeah (name), ride me faster" To make it sound (to the person she was speaking to) that she was having sex during the call.

He would also physically touch girls and manhandle them. Examples:

Once, he twisted a girls hand and when she squealed, he would say "aha, now i know how you sound during sex".

Another time, he picked up a girl, flipped her upside down (so his face was between her legs) and held her that way for a while.

Literally ALL his "jokes" were sexual in nature. But he was never once called a creep or a pervert. No girl even complained about him. In fact, the girls always interpreted his lewdness and outright obnoxious behavior as him just being "confident" and "funny". And needless to say, they went on dates with him and did who knows what else with him.

A girl said the weather is too warm, so he said "so just take off all your clothes and it wont feel so warm".

A girl's phone rang in vibrate mode, and he said "haha your vibrator is going off".

A girl excused herself to go to the restroom, and he said "wait, I'll come with you".

A girl was talking on the phone and he stood next to her and moaned sexually saying things like "oh yeah (name), ride me faster" To make it sound (to the person she was speaking to) that she was having sex during the call.

Once, he twisted a girls hand and when she squealed, he would say "aha, now i know how you sound in bed?".

Another time, he picked up a girl, flipped her upside down (so his face was between her legs) and held her that way for a while.
tumblr_mrs78ba5mE1s7tjwjo1_400.gif

What is not won by persuasion is won by force.

This is nature.

Ancient wisdom

4KAa.gif

When I was in college, there was this stereotypical Chad who'd say these lewd and sexual things to girls and not face any disciplinary actions (because no girl complained about him). Examples:

Once, he twisted a girls hand and when she squealed, he would say "aha, now i know how you sound during sex".

Literally ALL his "jokes" were sexual in nature. But he was never once called a creep or a pervert. No girl even complained about him. In fact, the girls always interpreted his lewdness and outright obnoxious behavior as him just being "confident" and "funny". And needless to say, they went on dates with him and did who knows what else with him.
And when I say one mildly sexual thing I'm a pervert, if I act nice I'm a white knight, if I get a job I'm just wage slaving if I don't I'm a NEET who deserves do die, if I ropemaxx I'm a loser, if I don't I should anyway because I have nothing and no one and my life is fucked.

Female nature is brutal,they like being abused

Brutal, if an incel or even a normie even looks at a girl wrong its instant sexual harassment claim

I knew a classmate in high school that would bear hug every girl he knew for like 5 minutes... He JUST met them.

I don't need to tell you that NONE of them, besides ONE, had an issue with it.

And I don't need to say he was an attractive tall cracker...

I knew a classmate in high school that would bear hug every girl he knew for like 5 minutes... He JUST met them.

I don't need to tell you that NONE of them, besides ONE, had an issue with it.

And I don't need to say he was an attractive tall cracker...

There are unwritten social laws that ordinary dudes must abide by.

Chads operate above those laws.

There are unwritten social laws that ordinary dudes must abide by.

Chads operate above those laws.
Basically. And everyone knows this including foids and normies, but admitting that would sell themselves out as vapid and gross, so they pretend otherwise.

I always knew it, just couldn't notice it. However, it is regrettable that I felt humiliated while making those jokes too sometimes. If I could revisit those study times, I would do things much worse instead.

I always knew it, just couldn't notice it. However, it is regrettable that I felt humiliated while making those jokes too sometimes. If I could revisit those study times, I would do things much worse instead.
haha LOL

Something that's called "Halo Effect" u know brah?

It is not perverted in a foid's eyes however but being given attention and lusted over. But in a sane person's eyes that sort of behavior is perverted.

Ive noticed that most men talk differently infront of women than they do men. Women dont even know how me are because they put on front to get what they want. I have yet to see a married man wink and say he would fuck a random chick on the street to their wives faces. I see this all the time with my coworkers. They are so animalistic and predatory.

I almost said something like this to a foid at a party, it was with this same foid in this story here
It was after this happened, this same foid came into a room I was in with a few other guys and she proclaimed "I am feeling hot in here" My first natural response to this in my head that I almost blurted out aloud was "So then take off your pants" I wish I could have said it but I would have just become a laughing stock if I was chad though I could have
This is why being chad would be kind of funny it is like creative mode in minecraft or something you can just mess around like this, at least this guy is having fun with it, I hate seeing stuff like tallfags that waste their height because of "muh anxiety" :soy:

Just Be Confident Bro

This is why redpillers give stupid advice like 'make sexual jokes' etc