Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel chad and stacy getting bullied on shark tank

hes not even chad he looks like a manlet

You've been here for a day and already trash talking?
idgaf bro this is a forum for incels all of us are at the bottom of the genetic hierachy, so you are not superior than me in any way

idgaf bro this is a forum for incels all of us are at the bottom of the genetic hierachy, so you are not superior than me in any way
Never said I was superior. Think about it this way. You don't start fights with people on the first day of work and start insulting them, right? You don't do that because it gives a bad impression of you. This is what you're doing.

Never said I was superior. Think about it this way. You don't start fights with people on the first day of work and start insulting them, right? You don't do that because it gives a bad impression of you. This is what you're doing.
pretty impressive post count for one day right

You just called me bro, and don't capitalize the beginning of your sentences? I bet you're a fucking zoomer.
im a youngcel im 18 and nigga this is a online forum why the fuck i gotta write formally :feelsseriously:

im a youngcel im 18 and nigga this is a online forum why the fuck i gotta write formally :feelsseriously:
Let me fix this for you.
"I'm 18. This is an online forum, why do I need to write formally?"
It sounds more educated and less retarded. If you want to talk like a zoomertardian, then go back to instagram and snapchat.

Let me fix this for you.
"I'm 18. This is an online forum, why do I need to write formally?"
It sounds more educated and less retarded. If you want to talk like a zoomertardian, then go back to instagram and snapchat.
nigga go fuck urself so annoying bro go back to fucking tumblr with ur old ass :lul:

I was thinking it was Sam Hyde’s Fish tank for a second

Imagine if one of us cried, nobody would feel sorry for us, they would just laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back