Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad and 3 Sorority Stacies Stabbed in Sleep. No Known Motive.

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

Chad and his harem slain?

They were apparently all in a frat, the police have referred to it as a "crime of passion", stabbed to death while sleeping.

I haven't seen a thread on this. I did search so I apologize if I missed it.

On Thursday, the Latah County coroner announced that the four students all died of homicide by stabbing, likely while they were asleep. Police said Sunday that "some" of the victims had defensive wounds, and they all had multiple stab wounds.

View attachment 677305

They were apparently all in a frat, the police have referred to it as a "crime of passion", stabbed to death while sleeping.

Whoever did it is just utterly based

Don’t put us in the mix. We are innocent pure creatures.

Those girls apparently had a secret admirER

killer is the BBC they bought at home to have 3some with while cuck bf films

I belong to the pacifist crowd. I do not have the mettle to garner satisfaction from such acts. Do fellow cels who revel in such horrific crimes do it to be edgy, or are they genuinely happy?
first of all, they probably did something to entice this. second of all, yes, it is sad that a human being had to die, but as for the foids, i don't cry over spoiled milk: foids are not human nor pets, them being killed causes no emotion (and their sociopathic nature prevent them to feel pain anway).
and finally this kind of things is what we NEED: they need to be afraid again to restore the balance in the sexual ecosystem: not that i care, i took the black pill, i wouldn't sleep with a foid if she begged, but their reign and privilege has to stop because it's leading to societal collapse.
so once again, sad day for the chad, but at least he got to live with three foids before dying, while we we never had the chance to have one.

The killer is 100% not some incel but more likely some drugged-out frat-bro.

Not Chad but still lifefuel.

They have the stupidest names I've ever seen, ones of the bitches is named "Xana Kernodle"

They got killed probably after getting an orgy or idk which act of complete multiplayer degeneracy.

Good riddance. (in video game)

If that's Chad, then my cat IS the #1 slayer in the entire planet.

I belong to the pacifist crowd. I do not have the mettle to garner satisfaction from such acts. Do fellow cels who revel in such horrific crimes do it to be edgy, or are they genuinely happy?
kill yourself

Yeah, I've been following this one, very interesting case. Apparently there were two other roommates in the house as well who were left unharmed. Cops aren't even sure if it was one killer or multiple. Four normies stabbed in their sleep and the killer gets away scot free? Crazy.

Based how the suspect still isnt known and they don't even have a proper murder weapon :feelshaha: though some of the articles mention they think it's a Ka-Bar kind of knife.

The ghost of ER strikes again

They got killed probably after getting an orgy or idk which act of complete multiplayer degeneracy.

Good riddance. (in video game)
Possibly. That's a common occurrence in college.

plz bump when update

What a vERy peculiar case

Keep telling men that they aren’t entitled to sex, they’ll remind you that you aren’t entitled to life either

Good job to the hero. Fuck that NT Chad and his harem.

Impressive kill count for a knifer too. Def a sneak 100 player (in fallout).

He managed to slaughter those pigs in sleep while not waking any of them. Excellent skills of a butcher

Last edited:
I'm glad a bunch of useless thots and normies died

Stop eating soy. This is Chad and his harem getting slaughtered, you should be happy

View attachment 677305

Celebrate good times, come on!

Stacy and chad they're barely Brad and becky

killer even skinned a dog :worryfeels: :worryfeels: .
It could be someone else who did it but it's funny if you assume it to be the same killer :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The motive was most certainly ER

Keep me updated tbh

Just began for ninjacels.

Not done by an incel