Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Central Americans have legit comical bodies .. by all accounts, they are more subhuman that curries and rice combined

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Like they are 4’11” with short stubby limbs

Rice and curries are 5’8” with childlike proportions

Giga mog the Central Americans

I've said this a few times, but a lot of guys here -- mostly curries and rice themselves --- disagree and think they're at the bottom....they're not. Mestizos are. I think we're at the bottom, even Papua New Guineans mog us (at least they have strong jawlines, we don't even have that.

I'm 5'7, so a little taller than a lot of Central Americans, but I have the stubby limbs and weird looking torso

I've said this a few times, but a lot of guys here -- mostly curries and rice themselves --- disagree and think they're at the bottom....they're not. Mestizos are. I think we're at the bottom, even Papua New Guineans mog us (at least they have strong jawlines, we don't even have that.

I'm 5'7, so a little taller than a lot of Central Americans, but I have the stubby limbs and weird looking torso

Their women are at the top, I’d even say my favorite

They are actually attractive, but unfortunately their men suffer a completely different fate

In my other thread, I was saying Latinas are a genetic trap, since you’ll be making incel sons guaranteed

@Incelius, do you height mog your central spic brothers?

@Incelius Savage

Beyond over, if you could speak Spanish and were accepted in a spic community, you probably could’ve ascended.
Lol where i’ve lived there were always blacks and white people. Not many mexicans.

Plus i hardly ever went out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back