Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take The Lactoseinntolerantpill: Racially Lactose Tolerant People Are More Robust, Taller, Smarter, Attractive, Richer, and Bigger On Average.

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
Most people in this world is lactose intolerant

Literally lactose intolerant is one of the best argument against racemixing.
A lack of lactase can cause uncomfortable symptoms for some people; those who exhibit symptoms are said to be "lactose intolerant." Thirty to 50 million Americans are lactose intolerant. 80 percent of all African-Americans and Native Americans are lactose intolerant.​
Lactose intolerance occurs in about 25% of people in Europe; 50-80% of people of Hispanic origin, people from south India, black people, and Ashkenazi Jews; and almost 100% of people in Asia and American Indians.​
As you can see even biracial people (hispanic, african american, Hapa, or triracial) are lactose intolerant. Whites mixing with ethnic or ethnic mixing with whites wont improve anything instead it will create more hominid mutational load (racially ambiguous person). Even worse the racially mixed people will have harder time if they needed organ donor.

Massive L for white people who have children with people outside their race. Imagine giving your children a genetic trait that made them lactose intolerant.​
Lactose intolerance often runs in families (hereditary). In these cases, over time a person's body may make less of the lactase enzyme. Symptoms may start during the teen or adult years. In some cases, the small intestine stops making lactase after an injury or after a disease or infection.​
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/lactose-intolerance-by-country

NOW COMPARE THE QUALITY OF LIFE BETWEEN PEOPLE WHO ARE LACTOSE TOLERANCE WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE LACTOSE INTOLERANT.
THE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO ARE LACTOSE TOLERANT WILL FUCKING GIGA MOG THE LACTOSE INTOLERANT PEOPLE. FUCKING BRUTALL

Moreover Lactose Tolerant Group Of People Mogs Every Single Living Species Just because they have ability to digest milk!!!​
So when it comes to mammals, we are the only species that drinks milk directly from other species, or we are the only one that does so in adulthood. Most juvenile animals can drink and digest their mother's milk because they carry the enzyme lactase, which digests lactose.​

@wereq
It's over bros

Based

Buddy boyo you need to test your genes to prove it

Agreed

More milk = higher chance of being taller, stronger

I'm lactose intolerant and it would be one of the reason why i'm the truest truecel

I can digest milk just fine.
If you filter out a specific group of people by their ability to digest milk then you will be able to see the distinction between White People and Non White People.
If you divide it to be even more specific again to only among European population then the group of People who have lactose persistence inheritable genetic are more likely to be Northern European.

One of the most brutal blackpill i ever discover.

Agreed

More milk = higher chance of being taller, stronger

I'm lactose intolerant and it would be one of the reason why i'm the truest truecel
You are a Korean
Lactose intolerance in Korea is way above 90 percent.

If you filter out a specific group of people by their ability to digest milk then you will be able to see the distinction between White People and Non White People.
If you divide it to be even more specific again to only among European population then the group of People who have lactose persistence inheritable genetic are more likely to be Northern European.
Does this mean I'm White now? :feelsahh::feelsahh:

Does this mean I'm White now?
No
South Asians on average are mixed race because of the ancient miscigenation happened during the Indo-Aryan Migration.

You are a Korean
Lactose intolerance in Korea is way above 90 percent.
Most east asians are likely to be lactose intolerant afaik. And it leads to the riceceldom. Brutal rice-lactose-intolerant pill.

Lactose intolerance only exists due to milk being pasteurized.

If you read this map then you will see that South Asians are mixed (Caucasian-Indo-Aryan Negroid-Dravida Mix).

Last edited:
High IQ. Never thought of that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back