Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy CENSORSHIP IN .IS OF ALL PLACES

ok mod, i hate seeing foids in this site, ESPECIALLY anime big titted foids . i think it constitutes as foid worship. withnessing this in a space where we are supposed to seek refuge from the injustices that are inflicted by said foid feels like a literal oxymoron. it just adds salt to the wounds if i may speak plainly. can we also have foids removed as AVIs?
@PLA1092 Ban this faggot

ok mod, i hate seeing foids in this site, ESPECIALLY anime big titted foids . i think it constitutes as foid worship. withnessing this in a space where we are supposed to seek refuge from the injustices that are inflicted by said foid feels like a literal oxymoron. it just adds salt to the wounds if i may speak plainly. can we also have foids removed as AVIs?
point is i dont want to see foid avis , but u guys are cool with that , how so, if u guys can just decide on a whim that u dont want to see something that is perfectly legal with regards of the regulations of this site , why cant my wish of not wanting to see foid avis be granted as well.?? @PLA1092

or just go to fagmax.org

Legit potato IQ or stubborn troll?
dude , U cant even explain why u feel that why. u cant explain your logic and how my actions deter with the regulations of the site. im the one with the low iQ???

I am shocked and amazed.

I hate foid worship too, but I'm straight and enjoy seeing beautiful women. It doesn't mean that I have to simp for them or pedestalize them.
users on this site dooo though! theres foid worship all over this goddam site but yall are cool with!. but now youre just gonna delete my avi simply coz it triggers you?

trust me, it more worse than you think it is...the scandals of .is are mindblowing, I don't want to know even more. this site is pure satire, this guys that are our "leaders" (not all) are more worse than anyone else here.

dude , U cant even explain why u feel that why. u cant explain your logic and how my actions deter with the regulations of the site. im the one with the low iQ???
MOTHERFUCKER, IT WAS ALREADY EXPLAINED TO YOU.

is it that difficult to no put a cock as your pfp?
No one wants to see a cock as your avi faggot
We don't want to look at a cock whenever you post

kys troll.

If OP is really that determined to post his penis, he can do so on another website

users on this site dooo though! theres foid worship all over this goddam site but yall are cool with!. but now youre just gonna delete my avi simply coz it triggers you?
Faggot, you weren't paying attention when myself and many others were losing their shit when @Fat Link put up that broken poll about foid avis and they were voted in.

trust me, it more worse than you think it is...the scandals of .is are mindblowing, I don't want to know even more. this site is pure satire, this guys that are our "leaders" (not all) are more worse than anyone else here.

GodspeedPeasant

★★★
Veteran
Joined Oct 12, 2022
Last seen 2 minutes ago · Managing account details

:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5