Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy CENSORSHIP IN .IS OF ALL PLACES

where is your avi?
Never had one since I was here. @Fat Link did change my avi to some nigger with a fivehead in a mugshot as a joke for like an hour once. KEK

What did you think his avi was?

What has this site come to

OP would be instabanned for that avi

Neck yourself faggot

This idiot really made a thread defending his faggotry:lul:

What has this site come to
@Master Jewed out when he changed the forum rules a while back to have a higher user base for the crypto webmining.

@Master Jewed out when he changed the forum rules a while back to have a higher user base for the crypto webmining.
I so wish you were mod/admin or whatever

Weirdly enough the mods didn't ban him
FOR WHAT REASON THOUGH , THE THING IS THAT NOT EVEN A SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAS EXPLAINED WHY MY AVI CONSTITUTED AS BEING HOMOSEXUAL, NEVERMIND BREAKING A RULE??. THATS WHY IM STILL DEFENDIING MY STANCE IS THAT THE RULING IS SENSELESS

FOR WHAT REASON THOUGH , THE THING IS THAT NOT EVEN A SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAS EXPLAINED WHY MY AVI CONSTITUTED AS BEING HOMOSEXUAL, NEVERMIND BREAKING A RULE??. THATS WHY IM STILL DEFENDIING MY STANCE IS THAT THE RULING IS SENSELESS
Because no one wants to see a fucking dick here you ingrate

I so wish you were mod/admin or whatever
I'd buy the site, tbhngl. Traffic would be reduced, but it wouldn't be for profit. We can't even cope in peace here anymore without being invaded by the troons, fags, and holes with their trolling and garbage posting.

I'd buy the site, tbhngl. Traffic would be reduced, but it wouldn't be for profit. We can't even cope in peace here anymore without being invaded by the troons, fags, and holes with their trolling and garbage posting.
Exactly

People>Profits

This site further confirms my observations about society, humans, etc.

dont thing he is like that, he is since 2022 here, so I think his inceldom is real

Last edited:
Because no one wants to see a fucking dick here you ingrate
first of all thats not a rule
second the the mods didnt mention ANYTHING!
third , i dont want to see anime tits, i dont want to be called a nigger but nothing is done about that . are we gonna ban those people too?

dont thing he is like that, he is since 2022 here, so I think his inceldom is real
We've had users here since the site's debut who turned out to be larps, fags, holes etc. They can't help themselves and eventually gay post or whatever.

We've had users here since the site's debut who turned out to be larps, fags, holes etc. They can't help themselves and eventually gay post or whatever.
how is it gay post??? do you have the ability to logically explain your reasoning??

I know but the most users that were banned were like one year here just like 2018-2019.
he is almost three years here.

A MOD removed my AVI , all im asking for, is said mod to explain the reasoning of his actions. is that so hard to ask for???

A MOD removed my AVI , all im asking for, is said mod to explain the reasoning of his actions. is that so hard to ask for???
why it should be a cock?

Re-read the rules, it literally says no LGBTQ+ shit

So you're not even denying you're a faggot

Go back to Reddit

Kill yourself
ok lets unpack this, first of all, how does my AVI constitute as LGTBQ content. that should be an easy one for you to answer right?

I understand that you angry but is there not something different that you can take as your avi?

ok lets unpack this, first of all, how does my AVI constitute as LGTBQ content. that should be an easy one for you to answer right?
It was a picture of a guys dick

How is it not? No one here wants to see a cock every time you post

Is this motherfucker serious? Posts a picture of cock as his avatar and asks how it constitutes as LGBT content.

Fucking trolls, man.

:soy::feelsclown:

Is this motherfucker serious? Posts a picture of cock as his avatar and asks how it constitutes as LGBT content.

Fucking trolls, man.

No one wants to see your dick. Simple as.

I understand that you angry but is there not something different that you can take as your avi?
MY guy,my issue here is that there is no reasoning, if posting a picuture of a penis as your avi was against the rules then i simply wouldnt do it, my problem here is that it seems like we are being regulated on a "this is how i feel like " basis

Fucking trolls, man.

then explain it to me if its sooo obvious why cany u explain it then?

MY guy,my issue here is that there is no reasoning, if posting a picuture of a penis as your avi was against the rules then i simply wouldnt do it, my problem here is that it seems like we are being regulated on a "this is how i feel like " basis
Visit this site:

They're very welcoming of people such as yourself who have a homosexual orientation.

my problem here is that it seems like we are being regulated on a "this is how i feel like " basis
I can understand this, I have this feeling too that the mods often abuse users here a site where we should have protection and the site have a deep problem with mod worshipping

No one wants to see your dick. Simple as.
ok mod, i hate seeing foids in this site, ESPECIALLY anime big titted foids . i think it constitutes as foid worship. withnessing this in a space where we are supposed to seek refuge from the injustices that are inflicted by said foid feels like a literal oxymoron. it just adds salt to the wounds if i may speak plainly. can we also have foids removed as AVIs?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back