Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy CENSORSHIP IN .IS OF ALL PLACES

G

GodspeedPeasant

Veteran
★★
MY avi privilege's have been revoked through means of senseless and blantent tyranny ??
PLEASE STATE WHICH RULE I BROKE TO WARRENT A 20% WARNING and get to get my avi repeatedly removed????
@proudweeb

i made a thread asking u mods if i broke a rule , u didnt say anything only to come back to having my shit cowardly removed ??

this is the last place i expect censorship jfl state of is... triggerd by a dick?
@mods @proudweeb @The Enforcer @SlayerSlayer @LA1092

Your avi was homosexual and NSFW

No one wants to see a cock as your avi faggot

is it that difficult to no put a cock as your pfp?

It was me. I reported your faggot pfp. Eat a bullet.

My dude
Be careful when interacting with mods

Bf0d5cc9401801f03a05d41cff5f50b9  nichijou anime pictures

My dude
No, it's not that. Just don't be a faggot and post gay shit here. Apparently, that's very difficult for some these homos.

No more avatars for OP lol

IF MODS ARE DISABLING MY ACCOUNT AND ARE FAILING TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES , HOW IS IT NOT TYRANNY??. I READ THE RULES . I DIDNT BREAK ANY RULE
My dude

IF MODS ARE DISABLING MY ACCOUNT AND ARE FAILING TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES , HOW IS IT NOT TYRANNY??. I READ THE RULES . I DIDNT BREAK ANY RULE
thats not anymore incel.is
why are mods on lookfag.org?
so they not truecels when they can improve

Are you supporting and defending this faggot and his pfp? Because you should eat a bullet too, if you are.
No I ain't no fag
But a warning would have been nice

But eating a bullet will solve a lot of my problems:feelshaha:

Explain your ruling MOD?
Try asking for 1 avi that they'll approve and lock for the time being
Since you're on the radar and users that are on the mods's radar are deemed troublemakers are watched under a microscope and banned not too long after

You'll have to bow down and kiss the ring like we all do

Your avi was homosexual and NSFW
THE nsfw ARGUMENT IS RETARDED ASF. i See ANIME tits every second on this site . but all hell breaks loose over an album cover??. WHILE IM NOT BREAKING ANY RULE???

Try asking for 1 avi that they'll approve and lock for the time being
Since you're on the radar and users that are on the mods's radar are deemed troublemakers are watched under a microscope and banned not too long after

You'll have to bow down and kiss the ring like we all do
BUT THIS IS ILLOGICAL, HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN REDDIT ????

why you want a cock pfp so much?

THE nsfw ARGUMENT IS RETARDED ASF. i See ANIME tits every second on this site . but all hell breaks loose over an album cover??. WHILE IM NOT BREAKING ANY RULE???
You had a profile picture of a dick with some writing on it. It's not about the NSFW, it's about you being a homo and posting gay shit.

Kill yourself.

Your raise a good argument however if it was a penis just out like people said it was of course it would be removed, perhaps there would be some mercy if it was a pair of tits instead, call it hypocrisy but this site doesn't like gays.

how is it homo sexual ?? explain yourself and stop spamming one liners??

No I ain't no fag
But a warning would have been nice

But eating a bullet will solve a lot of my problems:feelshaha:
He did get a warning. He mentioned it himself. What are you even crying about here? JFL

When the dnr goes too far.
PLEASE STATE WHICH RULE I BROKE TO WARRENT A 20% WARNING and get to get my avi repeatedly removed????

chill out, some inkwells goes crazy, we live all without social connections, nothing new that one goes crazy. let him have his penis lol

Last edited:
He did get a warning. He mentioned it himself. What are you even crying about here? JFL
we always crying, we inkwells thats our job

I could swear there was a rule against NSFW avis but I can't seem to find it.
BECAUSE IT DOESNT EXIST, IM GETING RESTRICTED BECUASE THE MODS JUST FEEL LIKE IT?? . HOW CAN USERS HER WORSHIP FOIDS ON THEIR AVIS BUT I GET BANNED FOR A ORGAN THAT WE ALL HAVE ON THIS SITE. MY ARGUMENT HERE IS ABOUT THE PRINCIPLE . its like we are being ruled with an iron fist!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back