Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Celebrity youtuber Dream deletes his face reveal due to hate

norwegianfreak

norwegianfreak

Lost contact with reality 4 yrs ago
-

His fanbase consisted of mostly young female simps, which he had full control over (weaponized them daily) Revealing his average face was an awful decision when he had the world in his hand. Over.

Btw, I think he's 6'3 or 6'4. Towers majority he encounters.

Face > height ?

He fucked up ngl. The face reveal only would've worked if he was chad. The mask made the thirsty girls imagine what he could look like, and like every foid they automatically thought of him as chad.

He is a MTN at most. Horrible decision to even reveal it in the first place.

Depends.
I agree. His face is just okay

He fucked up ngl. The face reveal only would've worked if he was chad. The mask made the thirsty girls imagine what he could look like, and like every foid they automatically thought of him as chad.
His whole entire channel was centered around the mask too. Even if he were chad, he'd probably still lose half his fanbase because maybe he was a masculine chad instead of a pretty boy chad and vice versa.

It was retarded how he put so much emphasis on the reveal like he was a chad, it was like he wanted to get roasted. If he was blackpilled he wouldn't have made that mistake.

Brutal blackpill

Over 4 dreamcels

fucking shit he doesn't even look bad I would say he looks better than average tf :feelsrope:

Who? Mogs me though

Buddy boyo has gorgillions of dollars, he can just buy the best pussy.

He’s so dumb, he should have verified with other people close to his circle, if he’s really 6’3-6’4. He’d go out in public with that mask and MOG. Face will always beat height. Even at 5’7 if I was a 8/10+ facewise I wouldn’t post here. His view count has even dropped, nothing mysterious about that normie

Imagine if he was incel tier face wise, he’d probably have roped and had all his accounts banned.

It was retarded how he put so much emphasis on the reveal like he was a chad, it was like he wanted to get roasted. If he was blackpilled he wouldn't have made that mistake.
That is why if you’re an ugly male or even just average it’s essential to be blackpilled so you prevent yourself from making silly mistakes. Only HTN, Chadlites, and Chads can truly follow bluepilled advice

Yep. He shot himself in the foot

he really destroyed his life with that face reveal, i could only imagine an army of angry horny toilets shitting on him for being an average looking wigger. he's mid tier normie at best and since he lost all his halo i doubt that he still make streams anymore.
tbh i only heard about this guy when he revealed his face to everyone

He’s so dumb, he should have verified with other people close to his circle, if he’s really 6’3-6’4. He’d go out in public with that mask and MOG. Face will always beat height. Even at 5’7 if I was a 8/10+ facewise I wouldn’t post here. His view count has even dropped, nothing mysterious about that normie
I think his goal was to make irl content with his friends. He wanted to be more than just a mask.

I think his goal was to make irl content with his friends. He wanted to be more than just a mask.
True but looks is life. The craziest part is when I looked at him, he’s not even ugly. He mogs me badly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back