Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Youtuber Dream is literally starting to lose subscribers a year later after his face reveal

B

Belzebu

Self-banned
-
Before his face reveal his channel only knew growth, a lot of growth, it is now stagnated and losing subscribers. Even tho he had a good momento after the face reveal because it generated a lot of attention, this has now died out and people lost interest in him, from here on now it will only get worse, all because he had a top tier normie face.

This reminds me of Mitten Squad situation, but of course in his case was much worse because he really had a sub4 face and the impact was way worse and Mitten Squad literelly killed himself with drinking for not being able to cope

The amount of views after the face reveal dropped tremendously

Dont care about jewtube streamers, you Zoomtroons are really stupid for making people rich that just sit on their ass and play games.

don't care about some statusmaxxed normie

Dont care about jewtube streamers, you Zoomtroons are really stupid for making people rich that just sit on their ass and play games.
I don't watch it either, never heard of him before the face reveal as well, the same with Mitten Squad, heard of him on Rehab Room video, my interest is more on what will happen when a person lacks appearence in the eyes of their public.

I don't watch it either, never heard of him before the face reveal as well, the same with Mitten Squad, heard of him on Rehab Room video, my interest is more on what will happen when a person lacks appearence in the eyes of their public.
Wast his whole gimmick hiding his face, once he gave that up it's only natural that his views spike then drop.

The blackpill always comes to collect

Wast his whole gimmick hiding his face, once he gave that up it's only natural that his views spike then drop.
Exactly and his public created a image of him, but his public perception of a what a gaymer youtuber should be was so high that even with a top tier normie face it was not enough, how fucked up everything is when people think the face of a shut in minecraft player should be the face of a model, is crazy

Exactly and his public created a image of him, but his public perception of a what a gaymer youtuber should be was so high that even with a top tier normie face it was not enough, how fucked up everything is when people think the face of a shut in minecraft player should be the face of a model, is crazy
He brought that on himself, the allure of wearing a mask is that he has something to hide. Stop trying to feel bad for this limp wrist cuck scammer, throw him in a jungle for all I care.

He brought that on himself, the allure of wearing a mask is that he has something to hide. Stop trying to feel bad for this limp wrist cuck scammer, throw him in a jungle for all I care.
Nah man I will never be in favor of a guy losing what he created because of his appearence, be a multi million dollar company or a dumb minecraft youtube channel

Nah man I will never be in favor of a guy losing what he created because of his appearence, be a multi million dollar company or a dumb minecraft youtube channel
Your critical thinking skills are laughable. He didn't lose what he created because of his apprence, what he created was the allure and mitique of a masked man, once he took off that mask the jig was up, he wasn't scared or deformed, or super handsome or anything just a regular asshole pretending to be edgy and mysterious. He built his persona on lies thats the problem. You're so desperate to tie everything to blackpill and looks.

Your critical thinking skills are laughable. He didn't lose what he created because of his apprence, what he created was the allure and mitique of a masked man, once he took off that mask the jig was up, he wasn't scared or deformed, or super handsome or anything just a regular asshole pretending to be edgy and mysterious. He built his persona on lies thats the problem. You're so desperate to tie everything to blackpill and looks.
He built a dumb youtube channel playing minecraft. Lots of people hide their identity while making videos is not to be mysterious, maybe they just don't want the attention, "mysterious" the fuck you talking about you retard piece of shit, you think people thought he was santa, Bruce Wayne or some shit? Get the fuck out of here you stupid son of a bitch, they imagined a minecraft player would be really good looking and that's exactly the point I'm making it here.

Fuck the human race

This is a great example of how behaviour absolutely doesn't mean shit. It's all about your genes. People imagined the guy to be their giga chad looking "leader" but it turns out he's just some normoid like them.

Before his face reveal his channel only knew growth, a lot of growth, it is now stagnated and losing subscribers. Even tho he had a good momento after the face reveal because it generated a lot of attention, this has now died out and people lost interest in him, from here on now it will only get worse, all because he had a top tier normie face.

This reminds me of Mitten Squad situation, but of course in his case was much worse because he really had a sub4 face and the impact was way worse and Mitten Squad literelly killed himself with drinking for not being able to cope

View attachment 1046199

View attachment 1046201

The amount of views after the face reveal dropped tremendously

View attachment 1046202
show his face nigger

The way he showed his face was retarded

Horrible angle made his face look shit, he should have looksmaxxed his face reveal and chosen a better angle.

Reaper comes to collect

The blackpill always comes to collect
Yea that guys jawline was over and he was exposed for being former fatcel on Facebook before he released it. I know he seethes every day over view loss

Yea that guys jawline was over and he was exposed for being former fatcel on Facebook before he released it. I know he seethes every day over view loss
he looks like a normie

I guess moneymaxxing wise it doesnt matter. This Jawcel has made bank

who cares about that worthless cunt. He probably made millions off of scripted minecraft videos. Do you really feel sorry for him because his gay ass face reveal didnt get him the teenage girl harem he expected?

This nigga dug his own grave he should have got someone blackpilled to help him with the face reveal

I dont get it. He has a mogger jaw, strong chin, a full head of hair and his eye area isnt too bad as well

The brutal thing is is that he isn't even ugly. Imagine if he was actually an ugly nigga.

It wasn't because of that but because his speedruns got exposed as fake by a big jewtuber and he stopped consistently uploading.