Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CBT "therapy" is narcissistic and delusional

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
It is ironic that incels are called narcissistic and told to go to therapy, when the main psychotherapeutic modality is characterized by the following ideas:

In modern CBT, you are not taught to accord your thoughts with reality, but made to think that reality is something you can and should harness for your own benefit. That, in fact, there is no reality, only perception, and the only correct perception is one that is self-serving. This is nothing if not narcissistic.

While originally conceived as dispelling patients of their "distorted cognitions," it is increasingly common to hear the terms "unhelpful thoughts" and "maladaptive thinking" instead in CBT sessions. This represents a pivotal paradigm shift away from valuing truth (even if truth is improperly understood) to outright valuing delusion.

It is hilarious to note that this degeneration of CBT follows the terminology and trends of the feminist movement: first wave CBT was interested in the truth, at least in theory, whereas contemporary, third wave CBT features pseudo-Buddhist mindfulness techniques :feelskek:

Last edited:
If I were to get rid of the thoughts that don't help me, I'd be left with no thoughts. Fuck CBT and every rapist who suggests it.

Normies are so delusional with their "see a therapist" rethoric, as if that is always a solution to someones problems. Only people who have been in therapy know that the reality is very grim, and that schema therapy and CBT only somewhat help on a surface level (also because you choose to believe in it, so it can become a selffulfilling prophecy), but it almost never works on a deeper level.

I have done schema therapy for a year so I know their methods pretty well

Fuck CBT and every rapist who suggests it.
It is clearly a pseudo-science that is grasping at straws, so it should come as no surprise that this is all CBT offers its patients:

The fact that the phrase "cognitive distortions" is giving way to "maladaptive thoughts" expresses this perfectly.

Look at how CBT is shedding the pretense of being a cognitive science, and nakedly appropriates the evolutionary-biological term "adaptation" to promote behavioral conformity :lul:

Last edited:
i would rather have cock ball torture (CBT) than cbt therapy

Cock and ball torture?

I don’t trust therapists/psychologists/life coaches/etc. PERIOD.

I would like a blackpilled therapist. Who would teach me how to act darktriad :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
I don't regret rejecting the therapy they offered me at the public hospital. Specially because it was a foid.
I would like a blackpilled therapist. Who would teach me how to act darktriad :feelsLSD:
A blackpilled therapist would be nice. Saddly they don't exist.

Cock and ball torture

Well this would be very useful for ITcels who believe in just world fallacy, they would be able to reeducate themselves into thinking being a male vrigin in 20s and 30s is "pure" and "good"

Cock and ball torture

fraud degree on par with gender studies

the same people who promote internalist psychology tend to be die-hard blank slatists whenever it suits their views. they excuse high criminal behavior in minorities as being a consequence of a broken society, not psychological differences.

Last edited: