Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel CBD = real life fuel

PsychoReptile

PsychoReptile

Greycel
Today i tested CBD weed and i have to say i felt pretty good.... Not psychodelic but it cured all my mentalcel issues for 6 hours.... I have to reccomend you this, it's broccoli, expensive (10$), but i felt really happy... Now everything's back...

Do you mean CBD oil?

it isn't effective at all unless used in huge doses, which is too expensive

Do you mean CBD oil?
Every cbd product.
it isn't effective at all unless used in huge doses, which is too expensive
You sure? For me, it works very well. I just got mad at foid from forum, smoked one and everythink is fine. About 200mg... First time was 500mg vaporized and i felt really happy. Smoking isnt the best way cuz u lose part of cbd but if i didnt smoke that, i would probably e.r..

You could prob buy CDB powder which is much cheaper than oil (but still super expensive). CBD oil was most calming shit i experienced, however after 2 days effects on my anxiety was like zero.

What the fuck is that.

What the fuck is that.
syringe.png

This and marihuana are some of the best copes as a truecel. A good LDAR setup is: marihuana, junk food and a powerful gaming pc. If you are financially independent or get government money that's the best thing you can do as a truecel.

CBD is lit im thinking i smoke and play so many video games on the reg ive made my goal to win tournaments and blow all my money on plastic surgery