Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Caveman maXx

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Some months ago I said I would cave maXx as a cope through the covid meme : not cutting hair, not shaving, letting all pilosity LDAR on me.

Honestly, it's a good cope. I would not go back to the cucked shaved normie meme. Paying care products to look like an effeminate cuck is the most stupid concept ever. My goal is to look like Napoleon III.

Thanks but no thanks. I look even uglier with hair on my face.

Grug grunt

During covid lockdown I would literally go to the park and make huts out of branches. One day some teenage females were walking by and they saw me sitting next to my hut rubbing together sticks trying to make a fire. They just stared at me and then cautiously walked away.

I'm letting my hair grow out anyways and am too lazy to shave, now I have an excuse. I love this fake virus shit.

During covid lockdown I would literally go to the park and make huts out of branches. One day some teenage females were walking by and they saw me sitting next to my hut rubbing together sticks trying to make a fire. They just stared at me and then cautiously walked away.
So based of you ngl

So based of you ngl
That's not even the beginning of it. One day a few months ago I went to hang out in the bushes and I was practicing spear throwing with crude spear like branches. Out of the blue I noticed teenage females jogging. Then I realized it was the cross country thing that happens in that park every weekend. I totally forgot about it. I decided I should leave, but then I decided not to because why should I leave because some suburban white girls decided to run through the woods? I could see them being uncomfortable because some weirdo was there. A few minutes later these middle aged normie school administrators or something pulled up in a golf cart. They tried staring me down. I waved to them and went back to looking for good sticks. They kept staring at me. I stared at them. I shrugged. Finally I got annoyed and left. People literally can't comprehend someone not sticking to "normal" behavior, they think you're a serial killer if you like hanging out in nature.

That's not even the beginning of it. One day a few months ago I went to hang out in the bushes and I was practicing spear throwing with crude spear like branches. Out of the blue I noticed teenage females jogging. Then I realized it was the cross country thing that happens in that park every weekend. I totally forgot about it. I decided I should leave, but then I decided not to because why should I leave because some suburban white girls decided to run through the woods? I could see them being uncomfortable because some weirdo was there. A few minutes later these middle aged normie school administrators or something pulled up in a golf cart. They tried staring me down. I waved to them and went back to looking for good sticks. They kept staring at me. I stared at them. I shrugged. Finally I got annoyed and left. People literally can't comprehend someone not sticking to "normal" behavior, they think you're a serial killer if you like hanging out in nature.
JFL at these normie cucks. What a fucking clown world, it's like an unofficial secret police against everyone who's not neurotypical.

I can't grow face hair

I tried to cavemenmaxx and looked like shit, I look better shaved

Heroes to emulate