Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Caused a big stur in my class, several classmates might be thrown out of highschool

I hope they get cancer

Catfish them on tinder

You should wait until they lie before you produce the evidence of the group chat, what country are you in?

Typical psychopathic normalfags with their bullshit. Hungry wolves when power is on their side and bitter, lying sheeps when something doesn't go according to their plan. Other normalfags will protect them and claim that it is ok to bully outcasts.

they’re probably going to jump you outside of school tbh

annihilate everything imo

Do not bring a knife. If they attack you and you defend yourself with a knife you will go jail. And if you're an incel they will probably give you a harsher sentence than they would a Chad.

A slightly less obvious defensive tactic would be brass knuckles under gloves. It will still give you an edge in a fight but won't be lethal.

Lifefuel, Ive always wanted to be able to start fights and riots but i'm too inhib

At least in Europe the schools try to do something about bullying. I was facially disfigured by my bully and the school didn't do shit. In America, this kind of shit is rewarded. Get them kicked out of your school before the hurt your face, the most important part of your body.

Don't tell anybody and delete that sentence before the mods act like you're twisting one in their buttholes.
:feelskek: this. Even the school shooters talk about reporting it and the school didn't do shit. The school counselors even bullied me and my friend because we're ugly. Everything is looks, looks, looks, looks, looks, and then you die.

quality lifefuel. show the screenshots to your principal
ok if you'd like to see 15 year old "incels" mad that stacy didn't agree to go to homecoming with them at the same place you see 45 year old men who have never kissed a girl then fine.

Inceldom starts at 20 man.

"you may be a 16 year old indian 5'4 khv while your friends are getting laid but hey man you're not incel until [insert arbitrary number that changes]"

Major lifefuel.
I wish I could've reported some old classmates.

punish them for it now and in the future, dont let them have a livable life.

Typical psychopathic normalfags with their bullshit. Hungry wolves when power is on their side and bitter, lying sheeps when something doesn't go according to their plan. Other normalfags will protect them and claim that it is ok to bully outcasts.
it’s over for ganged on cels

ok if you'd like to see 15 year old "incels" mad that stacy didn't agree to go to homecoming with them at the same place you see 45 year old men who have never kissed a girl then fine.

Inceldom starts at 20 man.

Don't bring a knife, dumbass. You said you can see them basically incriminating themselves on facebook so play it smart and screenshot/document as much of it as possible so that when they actually try to lie and pin the blame on you, you have proof they're lying.

:feelskek: this. Even the school shooters talk about reporting it and the school didn't do shit. The school counselors even bullied me and my friend because we're ugly. Everything is looks, looks, looks, looks, looks, and then you die.
Absolutely, I was bullied by teachers and the staff itself in high school. The day I walked out and never came back, I was bullied by two teachers and a chad working together to really make me want to rope.

Predictably they lied about me starting shit, the professors and director already knew what they were gonna do tho and believed NONE of the shit they were spouting to try and save skin.One of them even asked pleading why they believed me over 23 other students.
Only thing I said during that sitting was that I will let everything out once the police arrive and just laughed at all their bullshit.
Now they are as quiet as a bunch of little buggers.
@Sparrow's Song @HidekiTojota

Predictably they lied about me starting shit, the professors and director already knew what they were gonna do tho and believed NONE of the shit they were spouting to try and save skin.One of them even asked pleading why they believed me over 23 other students.
Only thing I said during that sitting was that I will let everything out once the police arrive and just laughed at all their bullshit.
Now they are as quiet as a bunch of little buggers.
@Sparrow's Song @HidekiTojota
:feelsohh: You’re too based.

Now obviously they did this in a group because if I got mad I could overpower each and every one of them like a tank

very cool, retardstrengthcel

Fuck coward bully normies tbh.

Fuck the normalfags up. Bring them to court and fuck them for the rest of their lives.

If anyone tried that with me I would get throw out of school and probably end up in jail, but at least two of them would be maimed for life.