Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Caused a big stur in my class, several classmates might be thrown out of highschool

Rippa

Rippa

All-Seeing Eye of Sauron
-
Long story short, the other day some normies when it was nighttime in high school decided to fuck with me and turned off the lights in the classroom and tried to gang up on me in the dark to try and push me around, hit me, make fun of me etc.Now obviously they did this in a group because if I got mad I could overpower each and every one of them like a tank.I pushed them off and that was it, for now...(that was the second time they did it BTW).

The other day I was talking about my cortisol levels to my mother and offhand mention what happened, now they all got reported(like 6-7 of them) and their parents will have a talk with our class professor and they could face serious charges: like paying 500 euros due to starting fights and even being kicked out of school because it is High School afterall and it's not mandatory so they can easily punish you.

They're going wild in the Facebook group chat rn and I screenshotted a few things they were saying like plotting to lie that I had started that fight :feelskek: :feelskek:
Some of them are also admitting how much of a fucked up situation they have gotten themselves in

Be safe. Fuck them , Hopefully the school throws them away

You need to buy a real rifle ngl

If some normshit tried this on me, they would not live to see the next day

You're in high school and browse incel forums? Man that's such a waste of life.

I'm gonna bring a knife just in case they try to jump me tomorrow

It’s a risky strategy as the school could catch your knife and push sanctions for the « danger » you pose

You're in high school and browse incel forums? Man that's such a waste of life.
I'm looksmaxxing rn by trying to get to a lower bf percentage but I also browse this forum and post less than I used to

I'm looksmaxxing rn by trying to get to a lower bf percentage but I also browse this forum and post less than I used to
Get off this forum dude, this forum should be used as a last resort when you have tried everything else and nothing worked.

they are fucked, you could probs sue for mental trauma or some shit.

It’s a risky strategy as the school could catch your knife and push sanctions for the « danger » you pose
Nah I'm hiding it deep in my bag, not gonna bring it out till I'm out in the school yard, then I'll just put it in my pocket

At least in Europe the schools try to do something about bullying. I was facially disfigured by my bully and the school didn't do shit. In America, this kind of shit is rewarded. Get them kicked out of your school before the hurt your face, the most important part of your body.

I'm gonna bring a knife just in case they try to jump me tomorrow
Don't tell anybody and delete that sentence before the mods act like you're twisting one in their buttholes.

Don't go ER on them, buddy boyo
full

At least in Europe the schools try to do something about bullying. I was facially disfigured by my bully and the school didn't do shit. In America, this kind of shit is rewarded. Get them kicked out of your school before the hurt your face, the most important part of your body.

Don't tell anybody and delete that sentence before the mods act like you're twisting one in their buttholes.
Tbh my bullies only punishment in elementary was me barreling down at them down the hallway and beating their shit in, they got away scot free while my parents were being called every month because I was too violent saying that "violence is not the answer"

Godspeed.

Wish I would have done sth like that to my bullies.
At least in Europe the schools try to do something about bullying. I was facially disfigured by my bully and the school didn't do shit. In America, this kind of shit is rewarded.
Cope.

Tbh my bullies only punishment in elementary was me barreling down at them down the hallway and beating their shit in, they got away scot free while my parents were being called every month because I was too violent saying that "violence is not the answer"
Violence (in minecraft) is the only answer. Wish I accepted that earlier.

Typical psychopathic normalfags with their bullshit. Hungry wolves when power is on their side and bitter, lying sheeps when something doesn't go according to their plan. Other normalfags will protect them and claim that it is ok to bully outcasts.

iT's ThE sKooL sHooTeRs fAuLt FoR gOiNg ER, EvErYoNe ElSe Is InnOcEnT :soy: :soy: :soy:

Fucking hate people like that. I sometimes wish I had "connections" so I can make people like them "disappear."

Pics or didnt happen but if happened good job OP fuck the normcucks up

stop le gatekeep its le cringe
ok if you'd like to see 15 year old "incels" mad that stacy didn't agree to go to homecoming with them at the same place you see 45 year old men who have never kissed a girl then fine.

Inceldom starts at 20 man.

ok if you'd like to see 15 year old "incels" mad that stacy didn't agree to go to homecoming with them at the same place you see 45 year old men who have never kissed a girl then fine.

if ur ugly after puberty and know ull stay ugly its over and u can safely browse incels.co

They're going wild in the Facebook group chat rn and I screenshotted a few things they were saying like plotting to lie that I had started that fight :feelskek: :feelskek:
brutal normie IQpill

Good job,OP, fuck their lives as hard as you can, they could as well have fucked you (mentally of not physically) and never have a remorse

There's nothing worse than cunts that think that they are hard cause there's a squad of them

Don't bring a knife, dumbass. You said you can see them basically incriminating themselves on facebook so play it smart and screenshot/document as much of it as possible so that when they actually try to lie and pin the blame on you, you have proof they're lying.

No one here is 15 btw.

Also dont act like I'll go from truecel to chad from 17 & 7 months to my 20th birthday. It wont happen. I'm still an ugly autist manlet.
if ur ugly after puberty and know ull stay ugly its over and u can safely browse incels.co
stop le gatekeep its le cringe

I would hunt them down for the rest of their lifes. Like when they are grown up having children and long forgotten about you you can still come for them and take revenge. I mean the legal way of course. Like when one of them is having a business investigate and if you find out they are evading taxes report them and then send them a letter to jail saying it was you who fucked them up and how much you enjoy seeing them suffer. Or when you find out one of them is cheating on their wife monitor him. Chase him down to the foid he is cheating with. Take pictures. Then when he is not at home ring the bell of the door at his house and when his wife opens hand her over the pictures of him cheating on her and tell her everything. Never forget brother. Chase those motherfuckers down for the rest of their lifes and destroy everything they build up. Don't just kill them or be violent or some shit. That would be too easy. Let them accomplish things and then destroy them legally and openly laugh in their face as they cry and tell them how much you enjoy their pain. Make sure you yourself are not vulnerable so they can never revenge on you.

I was facially disfigured by my bully and the school didn't do shit. In America, this kind of shit is rewarded. Get them kicked out of your school before the hurt your face, the most important part of your body.
and you didn't plan a vendetta against that fucker?

You should have sued the school district if they allowed someone to disfigure you. Assuming they knew about the bullying before hand.

turned off the lights in the classroom and tried to gang up on me in the dark to try and push me around, hit me, make fun of me etc.

"Ah, you think darkness is your ally..."

Some of them are also admitting how much of a fucked up situation they have gotten themselves in

Take all screenshots of their convos, as many as you can.

Looks like it's over for them.

They fucked with a wrong incel.