Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cause and result (normies GTFIH)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I see so many posts discriminately blaming incels for things they do, sometimes they blame non incels too.

So I tell you, CAUSE and RESULT.

Case 1 -

You get punched in the face
You yell "Fuck off!"
The crowd points and you and tells you "Wow stop cursing, maybe you should be nicer"

Case 2 -

You get punched in the face
You punch him back
The police comes and arrest you, and made a talk with you that "If you didn't appear threatening, maybe the guy wouldn't hit you at all, since you punched him, we're getting you on assault charge. And no, you're not entitled to a lawyer"

Case 3 -

A man is called a creep by woman for no reason
Man:Creep? You're a bitch then.
Reddit goes on and call the guy a "nice guy" and says that "nice guys aren't that nice"

Case 4 -

Incel goes in tinder and gets 0 matches
He goes on Reddit to discuss the issue
Reddit goes on "incel, stop complaining, women don't owe you anything you're not entitled to women"

So here we see, a simple but highIQ analogue of cases that can be understood by even kindergarten children.

Why are you still so low IQ?

if inceltears really wanted to understand incels they'd step out of their little box and spend a day trying to. they'd shittalk us everyday and hate us simply because they see themselves in us

if inceltears really wanted to understand incels they'd step out of their little box and spend a day trying to. they'd shittalk us everyday and hate us simply because they see themselves in us
Honestly I'd use their words against them and even say that they need to get out of the basement and shave their Allah beard. Clearly from what they write, we can observe that they don't actually live in this planet at all.

Based and high iq

Exactly, they act as if our "bad personalities" are why we are incel, when in reality us being incel causes our "bad personalities"

Failo effect is something ppl can't consciously perceive
They unironically think you're the scum of earth for existing

Honestly I'd use their words against them and even say that they need to get out of the basement and shave their Allah beard. Clearly from what they write, we can observe that they don't actually live in this planet at all.
They must be high IQ since they invented some way to live on a different planet than us :feelshehe:

Noooooooooooo you didn't get punched in the face
But he was just an asshole noooo you can't generalise nooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back