Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Caught this fat bitch swiping left on Tinder (VIDEO)

LMFAO.. watching this again.

White guy, blonde but balding... Long hard stare before swiping left.

Ethnic -> 0.5 second autoswipe. His profile didn't even 'rest' in the middle of the screen before being tossed to the left.
25 seconds onwards is HEAVY racepill.

JBW is laughably accurate.
well done mate, very good catch, i didnt really pay attetion to men she was swiping left.

another pic goes to my RACEPILL folder. thanks

Screenshot 2018 4 22 Blackpill   Caught this fat bitch swiping left on Tinder VIDEO1

Good to know we aren't even good enough for that disgusting ham planet.
Lol. We need to start shaming chads and tell them to stop fucking fat ugly whores.

Idk why you care what she thinks of guys, I wouldn’t fuck her and neither should you do this shouldn’t bother you.

If she was hot then I’d rage

why didn't you ask what were you doing?????

why didn't you ask what were you doing?????

I put the phone to my ear and pretended I was listening to my voicemail.

An old PUAhater taught me this technique, a real legend, I will never forget him.

And now you pass it to me.

holy shit its beyond over for us, we wouldn't even be able to score that fat bitch :feelsree:

I pray that she does not match with a guy with a higher PSL than her.

LMFAO.. watching this again.

White guy, blonde but balding... Long hard stare before swiping left.

Ethnic -> 0.5 second autoswipe. His profile didn't even 'rest' in the middle of the screen before being tossed to the left.
25 seconds onwards is HEAVY racepill.

JBW is laughably accurate.
What about all the other 500 white guys she autoswiped? You are just cherry picking.

This is the average female, and look at her standards. literal hamplanets can reject your average male and chase chad cock

this is incredible
illustrates how tough online game is
chicks have insane options compared to us

lol at online dating / if you cant get pussy irl its over...

jfl, I bet cucktears won't be linking this thread.

this is modern dating for a sub-tier man, you have to workcel, gymcel, studycel, clothescel, befunnycel, ceocel, JUST FOR SOME OBESE 2/10 BITCH TO DISMISS YOU IN 0.5 SECONDS BECAUSE OF YOUR LOOKS.

htf can normies deny female hypergamy and dating, she is obviously getting lots of guys hitting her up still which is why she is so picky.

JUGGERNAUT LAW IS ABSOLUTE

IT IS THE FIRST LAW OF THE UNIVERSE

An old PUAhater taught me this technique, a real legend, I will never forget him.
Holy shit lol and you captured it perfectly, leaned forward and shit

love how she stops at one guy look at him for few seconds and then swipe left. lol. probaly thought to herself ''hes nice but not good enough for me''
Nope, she was actually looking for a reason to swipe left.. She was just looking for that one subhuman feature.

fat pathetic fuck

H Y P E R G A M Y
Y
P
E
R
G
A
M
Y

This actually needs to be stickied.

Folks, this is a NUCLEAR BLACKPILL right here. In a less rigged society, a disgusting post-wall cunt like that would be begging any of those guys for a date or fuck. In today's world, even she can afford to be picky and entitled.

If this doesn't serve as a major wake-up call, then you're pretty much a hopeless cause at this point.

Folks, this is a NUCLEAR BLACKPILL right here. In a less rigged society, a disgusting post-wall cunt like that would be begging any of those guys for a date or fuck. In today's world, even she can afford to be picky and entitled.

If this doesn't serve as a major wake-up call, then you're pretty much a hopeless cause at this point.
So much this.

Fucking hippopotamus fat fuck.

I'm surprised that this fat fuck has the audacity to even be using an app like that in public. And the way she just swipes left on every man she sees? My God. I dread to see what femoid standards will become within the next decade.

Need to make a vid of a Chad swiping left on fat chickz. It would end up on national television and in countless cucked feminist articles as an example of the "unrealistic standards and misogyny women are faced with" or some shit.

Need to make a vid of a Chad swiping left on fat chickz. It would end up on national television and in countless cucked feminist articles as an example of the "unrealistic standards and misogyny women are faced with" or some shit.
This

nice footage.

fat bitch looks old and should have been married by now. But instead she shoves food in her gullet and fucks chad when he gets in arguments with his girl

Fuck, this so much...

I would never touch her with my pinky, let alone have sex with her.

Lookism stole your thread. JFL at that dead site

Pretty smart.
I might use that one one day.

2.3k views in less than 24hrs, and already my highest viewed video

WOW you guys really thought this was a big blackpill

Why did it get taken down, fuckin whiteknight pussies of youtube probably.

Why did it get taken down, fuckin whiteknight pussies of youtube probably.
that video needs to get appealed, it got tooken down for sexual content and nudity.
anyone save that video?

that video needs to get appealed, it got tooken down for sexual content and nudity.
anyone save that video?
I didn't save it, but I think OP might have it on his computer.

WTF!? I got the video on my phone, but motherfucker YouTube didn't even send me a message!

Fucking cucktears flagging my video!

Nothing illegal about it at all!

Yeh I appealed, fucking YouTube cucks, is no place safe? What's next? YouTube comments tbh have become last bastion of hope for free speech, and now we're getting this shit?

Smh anyway ill put it on Daily Motion in the meantime, hold up

Yeh I appealed, fucking YouTube cucks, is no place safe? What's next? YouTube comments tbh have become last bastion of hope for free speech, and now we're getting this shit?

Smh anyway ill put it on Daily Motion in the meantime, hold up
Jewtube.

society is so afraid we'll learn the truth about women that they take down videos like this

society is so afraid we'll learn the truth about women that they take down videos like this
This just proves how potent the blackpill is and how scared they are of it. There's no stopping the incel uprising.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back