Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Caught this fat bitch swiping left on Tinder (VIDEO)

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content

wtf, cucktube is unbelievable.

Normies are scared of blackpills like this, will do anything to hide it. how pathetic do normies have to be to lurk this forum and false flag every video

as promised y'all, here it is back:

don't let the bastards grind you down

I'd rather stay a virgin my whole life than touch this fat fuck

Cool, try to get it back on youtube so it blows up more.
That's the plan

I'm hoping YouTube won't let me down, I refuse to believe they are as cucked as other places, I still have faith

That's the plan

I'm hoping YouTube won't let me down, I refuse to believe they are as cucked as other places, I still have faith
It was flagged for the wrong reason, so if they aren't complete cucks they should repost it.

You folks need to start mirroring everything to dailymotion. Youtube is way too cucked.

Anyway, jfl at that video. I can't believe some people pretend that dating isn't this lopsided.

this is modern dating for a sub-tier man, you have to workcel, gymcel, studycel, clothescel, befunnycel, ceocel, JUST FOR SOME OBESE 2/10 BITCH TO DISMISS YOU IN 0.5 SECONDS BECAUSE OF YOUR LOOKS.
Girls just have so many options these days. You gotta be in the top 10% to get dates consistently. Not everyone can be alpha, or whatever you call it, so why even bother trying self-improvement at all? Men try to achieve goals for money and sex; and the money game is almost as rigged as the sex game.

repost on youtube.
Use a different account if you must.

LMFAO.. watching this again.

White guy, blonde but balding... Long hard stare before swiping left.

Ethnic -> 0.5 second autoswipe. His profile didn't even 'rest' in the middle of the screen before being tossed to the left.
25 seconds onwards is HEAVY racepill.

JBW is laughably accurate.

cagelaugh.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

I’m suprized she didn’t notice.

My cousin is like 250lbs and has over 600 matches on tinder lmao

meanwhile the average man does the opposite - swipes right 99%

Really I just want to hear a female answer for this (and not just go on the defensive).

Greedy fat bitch. Nothing worse than fat whore overvaluing her smv.
She is not over valuing her SMV. She has a higher SMV than this entire forum combined.

She is not over valuing her SMV. She has a higher SMV than this entire forum combined.
Only because the game is rigged. Her smv in thailand won't even get her a tuktuk driver.

Last edited:
You should have spilled your coffee over her

That's the plan

Backup everything on a Mega or Mediafire folder, then more people can download the raw video and reupload on their JewTube accounts.

Fat cunt should be begging for ANY dick before she's dead from a heart attack in a few months.

society is so afraid we'll learn the truth about women that they take down videos like this

This just proves how potent the blackpill is and how scared they are of it. There's no stopping the incel uprising.

Yeah if this doesn't prove that there is a STRONG agenda to keep the masses of men bluepilled then I don't know what will. There was nothing wrong with that video. I'm fully convinced that that the government is paying people to take down anything that reveals womens true nature.

I like how she stopped and stared at their first pic. Didn't even read the prolifes of the one she didn't immediately swipe left on. Just imagine if they were good looking enough for her, in the end she decided no.

Yeah if this doesn't prove that there is a STRONG agenda to keep the masses of men bluepilled then I don't know what will. There was nothing wrong with that video. I'm fully convinced that that the government is paying people to take down anything that reveals womens true nature.
Anything that makes femoids look like anything other than angels is "sexist", they want men to keep their bluepilled blinders on and "respect wahmin." They know once men see femoids for what they really are it will knock them off their pedestals and they'll be forced to settle for a man of their looksmatch, or have to live on the street like homeless men.

It says a lot that some of us will readily suspect a government-level conspiracy when the reality is probably a lot closer to a female Youtube "Hero" moderator or whatever the fuck they're called decided to take the video down for exactly the same reasons.

Nkj4byp.png

WyiJXb3.gif

muthafuckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz!!!!!!

Nkj4byp.png

Those cucked faggots. They just admitted it has to do with slut shaming and not nudity. But it's totally fine when people shame men, just not the wahmin and their dirty sewer holes. We'll see who gets the last laugh cucktube. Maybe you can send them a link to this thread to show them they've been exposed for being pussy worshipers.

Fuck is she ugly, someone doesnt take care of her self and sits around and eats garbage can still swipe left like its nothing.

This needs to be bumped for the lurkers to see.

Nkj4byp.png

WyiJXb3.gif

that is straight up BS, it's a video of a female swiping that's it, it absolutely does not violate any community standards. The only "problem" was some cucktube moderator decided THEY didn't like it because female hypergamy can't be exposed

bump bump bump for blackpill

This shits so fucked. :kys:

When I was on tinder I swiped left a lot because I knew they were too beautiful and out of my league so that could be why.

When I was on tinder I swiped left a lot because I knew they were too beautiful and out of my league so that could be why.
Then why do all the fat bitches meet up and message male models? Have you seen the catfish videos?

I put the phone to my ear and pretended I was listening to my voicemail.

An old PUAhater taught me this technique, a real legend, I will never forget him.
epic

THIS NEEDS TO BE PUT IN MUST-READ CONTENT.

this video basically sums up everything wrong with women

lmao, she didnt swipe right a single time. its over. her smv is higher than the smv of the whole forum combined.
she at least paused to consider (or maybe her thumb got tired from the rapid movements?) for a couple guys before ultimately swiping them

the most brutal are the instant swipes that take maybe 0.25 seconds each

she clearly doesn't hesitate in the slightest for them and is going instant like "ugly : no" or maybe "ethnic : no" or some combination

Guys obviously swipe left too, but I don't think we ever do it at this kind of speed.

Basically all the guys she hesitated on, we would've said yes to female equivalents, and all the guys she rapid-swiped for, we would've hesitated before swiping left on their female equivalents.

Tinder is literally no different than HotOrNot.com or FaceMash that Zuckerberg got into trouble for creating when he was at Harvard 15-or-so years ago. Tinder wouldn't exist if it was a bunch of guys rating the looks of women and swiping left on them brutally day after day. Tinder only exists because it gives women all of the power. If it was the other way around it would have been shut down before it gained any major popularity.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdtPNRzuKrk

That video clip from The Social Network movie is what I'm talking about except it got shut down and Zuck got into trouble because roasties cried and screeched about how some of them weren't being rated as hot.

Remember: this is all a joke and you live in a gynocracy in which sub-6 roasties are deemed special for merely existing all while you mog them in multiple facets of life.

The System has failed and it needs to be destroyed.