Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Caught this fat bitch swiping left on Tinder (VIDEO)

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Holy shit went to coffee shop earlier today, saw this bitch swiping left on Tinder, was horrified, and then got footage:

She was like a 3/10 (at best) ham beast. Look at her... Swiping left like it ain't no thing.

This should be stickied.

lmao, she didnt swipe right a single time. its over. her smv is higher than the smv of the whole forum combined.

How did she not notice

lol she is more delusional than all of us combined haha holy shit
over 30 and fat. probably has kids too. god dam do women really have it good when they can fuck any big dick that walks in their prime years and just settle with any man who will provide for her

god dam what a life! and women say they are oppressed? haha

It's like a game for them.

125kg whale hunting for the elusive chadcock.

She could really read the personality of all these freaks she was skipping over.

How did she not notice
I put the phone to my ear and pretended I was listening to my voicemail.

An old PUAhater taught me this technique, a real legend, I will never forget him.

That fat slut doesn't even deserve me this society has elevated women so much I can't take this anymore

Greedy fat bitch. Nothing worse than fat whore overvaluing her smv.

A true low inhib hero you are OP. This is hilarious and maddening at the same time.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA WTF

Fuck man, it hurts knowing all those men were better looking than me and even they weren't enough for a 2/10.

Man the harpoons!!! Land Hooo!! She’s built like a SPERM WHALE.:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsohh:

Holy shit went to coffee shop earlier today, saw this bitch swiping left on Tinder, was horrified, and then got footage:

This should be stickied.

Demo

She must be an exotic sub breed of land whale to be swiping left on all those guys. She only deserves high tier chads.

You guys are deluded if you think there arent 5+ looking guys that'll fuck her.

Hypergamy in effect.

look at that those disgusting fat legs. Women like that need a nice beating with a leather belt.

OP is a true hero

love how she stops at one guy look at him for few seconds and then swipe left. lol. probaly thought to herself ''hes nice but not good enough for me''

She's gonna be in the next catfishman vid.

i am beyond disgusted right now. i submitted it to worldstarhiphop lol

She's probably thinking she still has a few more years of chad chasing before settling down with a betabux.

Remember, we're the entitled ones. :lul:

You guys are deluded if you think there arent 5+ looking guys that'll fuck her.

Hypergamy in effect.
You've got to realise there are 9/10's guys that will fuck her. Guys will one night stand almost anything. The only reason NOT to is if a hotter fuck is already taking that night's slot.

This means that while she is a landwhale, she actually gets laid somewhat regularly by people far far above her level simply because it costs them nothing to fuck her, it's somehwat fun, and she gets validation out of it.

Infact most guys she swipes left on.. swipe RIGHT on her. Consider that.

Lol eww. I wouldn’t wana get right swooped by that hippo anyways

I put the phone to my ear and pretended I was listening to my voicemail.

An old PUAhater taught me this technique, a real legend, I will never forget him.

high iq shit

I blame nigs for that. I've seen too many Tyrones with fat white landwhales. Niggas who could easily score a nice black womyn.

I went ahead and got a screenshot of the visable men she rejected. Reminder: You need to heavily mog ALL of these guys to have a chance at a 350 pound women in her 40s in 2018

You've got to realise there are 9/10's guys that will fuck her. Guys will one night stand almost anything. The only reason NOT to is if a hotter fuck is already taking that night's slot.

This means that while she is a landwhale, she actually gets laid somewhat regularly by people far far above her level simply because it costs them nothing to fuck her, it's somehwat fun, and she gets validation out of it.

Infact most guys she swipes left on.. swipe RIGHT on her. Consider that.
Yes that too. They'll pump and dump her and she will hate men afterwards and rant about how men only want sex.

I went ahead and got a screenshot of the visable men she rejected. Reminder: You need to heavily mog ALL of these guys to have a chance at a 350 pound women in her 40s in 2018

LMFAO.. watching this again.

White guy, blonde but balding... Long hard stare before swiping left.

Ethnic -> 0.5 second autoswipe. His profile didn't even 'rest' in the middle of the screen before being tossed to the left.
25 seconds onwards is HEAVY racepill.

JBW is laughably accurate.

Tbh I wish we could study this. If we could get 100 swipes from 100 girls, we'd have a complete looks theory.

this fucking land whale really believes she is worthy of Chad. :lul:

Tbh I wish we could study this. If we could get 100 swipes from 100 girls, we'd have a complete looks theory.

I daresay Tinder has data that could blow the OKcupid data we've been going off for all these years out of the water.
HOWEVER, tinder doesn't ask your race when you sign up so it'd have to run a machine learning algo over the profile pics to categorise them by race.

Once that's done, it's just a matter of crunching the numbers.

this fucking land whale really believes she is worthy of Chad. :lul:
Blackpill: She is. Fucking costs Chad NOTHING. If she right swipes Chad, they will match, and they will fuck. Why bother with her looksmatch, or even looksmatch+3 when shes guarenteed Chad dick?

I daresay Tinder has data that could blow the OKcupid data we've been going off for all these years out of the water.
HOWEVER, tinder doesn't ask your race when you sign up so it'd have to run a machine learning algo over the profile pics to categorise them by race.

Once that's done, it's just a matter of crunching the numbers.

They'll never release that info but just the fact that women swipe right 10x less is enough evidence.

Good to know we aren't even good enough for that disgusting ham planet.

LMFAO.. watching this again.

White guy, blonde but balding... Long hard stare before swiping left.

Ethnic -> 0.5 second autoswipe. His profile didn't even 'rest' in the middle of the screen before being tossed to the left.
25 seconds onwards is HEAVY racepill.

JBW is laughably accurate.
H2NPIUa.gif

she didn't take the time to look at most of those pictures for a single second, but "looks don't matter" lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back