Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Catholics, have you ever been in a confessional box?

AutisticBeast

AutisticBeast

Irish-Catholic 29yo KHV NEET
★★★★★
5d 5h 8m
I used to have to go to confess my sins to the priest in the confessional box and it was a very strange thing, you would kneel down and you would be face to face with the priest but there was a wooden thing separating you so could only hear their voice. I used to make up some normal thing like I was using swear words or hitting my siblings. The priest would said that I was "absolved from my sins" and he would tell me to say four Hail Mary's.

I haven't been in probably 12 years but I wonder what the priest would say if I went in and confessed to admiring mass shooters like Cho and ER? I wonder how many Hail Mary's I would need to say.

HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
20d 4h 13m
If you are truly regretting them , you are forgiven
Otherwise you are just trying to impress a random priest

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
409d 18h 31m
No and I would have no idea what to confess

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
11d 11h 27m
Yeah I’ve been there a few times a while back. I used to be concerned about what they’ll think.

I don’t do confession to a priest anymore. I just say a prayer to God. God won’t send you to hell because you didn’t see a Catholic priest about your sins.

As long as you’ve accepted Jesus as saviour and repent of your sins, you’re good.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 19h 40m
Animecel2D said:
No and I would have no idea what to confess
this I don't believe in sin no more tbh

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Nobody gives a fuck, I'm not the one to talk
★★★★★
39d 10h 23m
I have never been in one, But i need to go to one. I feel regret for some of my past actions. :cryfeels:

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
8d 2h 48m
No; my church didn't have one, people would just sit with the priest a ways off in another set of pews, maybe because the parish thought parents would be afraid of their kids getting molested otherwise.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 14h 46m
nun.png

I confessed my sins to a nun inside one

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7