Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Catfishman doesn't belong to the community/isn't an accurate portrayal of an incel?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I didn't really know the guy aside from this "To Catch A Roastie" series, but I thought people liked it. But if he doesn't belong to this community, why not? Bearing in mind, I don't know the guy?

This is more a question for the admin who gave the notice. We all probably have differing opinions on why @Catfishman does or doesn't belong here, but I wanna hear from the one who wrote the notice at the top of the screen. @SergeantIncel? Was it you?

I see his name mention all the time and I'm still not sure why he is still relevant.

He’s a low IQ clown with a lay count of 35+ who just happens to make somewhat entertaining videos.

His videos & threads were entertaining, I think that's why they let him stay for so long in spite of the bragging. I'm not sure if his videos are still available somewhere though.

Last edited:
His catfish videos were legendary tbh, catfishman if you're reading this pls pm me on discord.

I didn't really know the guy aside from this "To Catch A Roastie" series, but I thought people liked it. But if he doesn't belong to this community, why not? Bearing in mind, I don't know the guy?

This is more a question for the admin who gave the notice. We all probably have differing opinions on why @Catfishman does or doesn't belong here, but I wanna hear from the one who wrote the notice at the top of the screen. @SergeantIncel? Was it you?

He wasn't a real incel. Fakecel trash who banged the same kind of girls ER refused to touch.

He basically has ER complex where he feels entitled to 8+/10 foid despite being a sub6-7 male.

He looks like the average normie but his autism is the only thing holding him back, he doesn't belong here since that makes him another mentalcel. And we all know mentalcel = fakecel

@catfishman23

talk to me in the PMs pls

I loved your work

but ur still not incel due to having a lot of lays and having an exgfs

Eric Cartfishman