Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

catfishing posts are the pinnacle of incel posts. men who catfish women are literal heroes

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
it's the highest form of incel posting.

you're actively ruining a females day / week and scaring the shit out of them.

all men who catfish women are literal heroes

Catfishman23 is a hero.

Agreed. I just wish we could make it spread so much to ruin Tinder for people, but they'll just start asking for a video chat first to confirm how the guy looks.

I think its unnecessary. what do you gain from it?

This. I don't think we need more bad rep. I wouldn't want some cucktears PoS coming here and lecturing us on the folly of our ways and how we're making the world a worse place. Plus, do you know how it feels after countless online rejections to hit it off with a girl and then to find out you were just duped? I do, and it seems like a waste of time for both parties.

It is. For basement dwelling autists

They gain absolutely nothing. In fact could have opposite effect as women become more and more cunts, and distrust online even more.

Actually that works out for me great as I strongly believe meeting women IRL is > online. So yeh keep catfishing you autists

Because you're a cuck, moralfag and all your posts are filled with virgin rage and direct attacks on other users.

Yeah, right. Look at this pyramid, you're at its bottom.

707px-Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement-en.svg.png

Because you're a cuck, moralfag and all your posts are filled with virgin rage and direct attacks on other users.
there's very little difference between Cuck Damage and Cuck Damage tbh

congratulations on outing yourself as a bitter virgin autist

uh huh

and I suppose in that case half the guys in this thread should go back to cucktears

kys faggot
Why? We're not crying because we have heroes that Chadfish superficial bitches, unlike you. Only cucktears object to Chadfishing. Just go back already, cuck.

Only cucktears object to Chadfishing.

No, stop right there, no more No True Scotsman bullcrap.

If it's dumb, it's dumb, stop acting like you're the gatekeeper. It's a waste of energy, further incites cucktears to come and lurk here or be disruptive, and, to be honest, it's a blatant display of impotent rage.

Either upgrade your vengeance techniques or don't brag about this weak shit. There's no heroism in standing behind a keyboard pretending to be a femoid, and it sounds kinda gay as well now that I've mentioned it. I wonder how many kisses and hearts mister big hero catfishman sent to other dudes before he made them go on the fake date.

Last edited:
No, stop right there, no more No True Scotsman bullcrap.

If it's dumb, it's dumb, stop acting like you're the gatekeeper. It's a waste of energy, further incites cucktears to come and lurk here or be disruptive, and, to be honest, it's a blatant display of impotent rage.

Either upgrade your vengeance techniques or don't brag about this weak shit. There's no heroism in standing behind a keyboard pretending to be a femoid, and it sounds kinda gay as well now that I've mentioned it. I wonder how many kisses and hearts mister big hero catfishman sent to other dudes before he made them go on the fake date.
>pretending to be femoid

catfishcels make chad accounts to destroy female confidence and ruin their days

You sound like you're 6 and had a fight with your sibling.
Stop playing the referee boyo, Chadfishers are great, if you think otherwise, this forum is not for you.

There's no heroism in standing behind a keyboard pretending to be a femoid, and it sounds kinda gay as well now that I've mentioned it. I wonder how many kisses and hearts mister big hero catfishman sent to other dudes before he made them go on the fake date.

You got it bass ackwards. He's pretending to be Chad, getting roasties to sometimes drive for hours and he made one of them cry.

I'm in the process of catfishing a cuck right now, will post results soon