Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cashier Stories

KillAllCashier

KillAllCashier

Greycel
1) I was going on my break when i noticed some autistic ricecel try to rizz up a stacy blonde. This nigga was short, balding, young, and from what i remember had a speech impediment. The foid he was talking to just kept ignoring him jfl. At one point she looked over at me while I was grabbing my stuff as if I was going to help her. If Im off the clock I could care less if the bitch got stabbed (IN GTA) in the store by him.

2) Im ringing this foid and her mom. They were in a rush and were telling me to go faster because "muh parking meter". All of this haste stopped as soon as my cowoker (a chadlite lightskin) came to help me with the line. The mom started showering him with compliments and told her slut of a daughter to grab his number. These whores had me stressing for no fucking reason.

3) White bitch literally threw her shopping bags and a pair of shoes at me because I told her we didnt do holds. It was so humiliating. I felt like a slave in the 1770s because I really couldnt do shit to massa without some sort of punishment. If you're any type of ethnicel do not work in ANY type of retail environment. These white hoes will get you fired/take advantage of you.

brutal GrAY.

it's over

brutal shit bro, atleast i work with only deathnics, can't imagine working in a country with a majority of whites and how fucked up they will treat you in that soyceity

Damn, I hope you study or blue collar maxx

brutal. I hope this is a part time job you're doing for extra money

trying to break in to tech but with all the layoffs and AI advancement i think its over for me.
I’ll give you some good cope. AI might take peoples jobs but that will take some time (not that far out thought). Most women are going to university however by the time they graduate they will be jobless due to AI doing their bullshit made up job.
Most zoomers and millennials are allergic to blue collar work, they think it’s beneath them.
With the amount of boomers slowly retiring there will be almost no blue collar workers left.
The demand for blue collar men will be so high the wages will sky rocket in my opinion.

brutal shit bro, atleast i work with only deathnics, can't imagine working in a country with a majority of whites and how fucked up they will treat you in that soyceity
white countries generally treat workers better so OP can possibly go to management ik if ur in 3rd world taking abuse is just expected

What a hell of life. I hope you can get out soon.