Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Case Study]: How to get a tinder date if you're the ugliest Incel

Affliction

Affliction

Banned
-
[font=sans-serif, Arial, Verdana, 'Trebuchet MS']This is an excerpt from an interaction on bumble that led to me meeting a 9/10 Asian dancer then making out within minutes of the date. [/font]
[font=sans-serif, Arial, Verdana, 'Trebuchet MS']
r9mnut.jpg
[/font]

[font=sans-serif, Arial, Verdana, 'Trebuchet MS']
169feaq.png
[/font]

As an ugly Incel a girl of this league was literally impossible for me to meet online. Infact, average women would flake on me all the time. I was only matching trannies and obese natives. I used the best dSLR pics possible with a witty bio and abs showing. In the end after 5000 swipes I ended up meeting a slightly chubby average girl. So what changed things for the better if my profile was selling my image in the best way possible?

I'm about to give you a super powerful mindhack you can use to meet the hottest girls on tinder and prevent flakes

But first, Lets start with my Jewish friend Daniel. He was an old coworker of mine, with connections to the film industry. He worked in the grocery store with me exactly one year ago. I hated my job so I asked Dan if there was any work on set I could do. He said I could go on as a passerby which is minimum-wage but that's much better than the working conditions of a grocery store.

BUT HOW DOES BEING AN EXTRA RELATE TO DATING APPS?

Well there's this thing called an extra-double where extras would fill in for stuntmen once they finished their scene. You had to physically resemble one of them ofcourse in height and build

That's the key word here is resemble:

If you resemble someone better looking, you can use some of their pics on tinder without the girl ever knowing it wasn't you. For example if you find a jacked version you, you can simply photoshop him to match your skintone and use some of his pictures on your tinder profile. 

So what's with the spammy thread? I am looking for a redpilled wingman to practice street night game in my city. This would help me immensely and you will get laid, a shit ton no joke.

FAKECEL. IF CHAD RESEMBLES YOU YOU ARE ALREADY A CHAD YOURSELF

lanturn said:
FAKECEL. IF CHAD RESEMBLES YOU YOU ARE ALREADY A CHAD YOURSELF

Not exactly: the dummie chad only needs to have a similar skin tone, ethnicity and age to you. 

I FORGOT TO ADD: ALWAYS MEET IN THE DARK

2 posts, makes this post and has his own pic. reported

it is time for this low quality braggart to be taken out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back