Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Case Studies of Other Curries Ascending

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
It was a cold sunny morning and as I headed to my car to drive to work for wage-slaving. I saw a disturbing sight, there was a curry who was muscular but probably a manlet and there was a light-skinned decent looking foid holding onto his large biceps. From a distance he looked at least average but perhaps his eyes were more attractive close-up. She was staring at them with admiration and desire and kept looking and smiling at him. This curry was giving an extremely smug and proud smile. He even looked at me with a smirk, I was deeply disturbed by this sight, but didn't go any closer to inspect as it was time for me to head to work.

A few days before a former friend of mine had contacted me again asking about work, he found a job as a therapist despite studying STEM. I thought it strange, he would contact me periodically perhaps once a year. He had contacted me last year and revealed he had travelled to South America, danced with women and even been in a long term relationship with a woman. He showed me a picture and she was a fat white chick, probably a 3/10, and he was holding her. This guy is a dark-skinned black looking tamil with acne scarring, his facial bones are recessed but his facial features are alright and I would say he's probably average.

Back in Middle School he was considered repulsive because of his acne and dark skin, girls avoided him like the plague. But he moved to India and did High School at an international school. Just like me he is diagnosed autistic. As I conversed with him further he revealed more disturbing details, he had gone to prom and danced with a girl in high school. He has likely been on more dates though he didn't reveal details. He has been clubbing and hung around women, I had seen pictures of him hugging women on social media. I didn't ask him how many girls he has kissed but he was shy in revealing details. After some prodding, he revealed to me that he lost his virginity to the girl he was in a long-term relationship. The most disturbing detail he revealed was he received 4 or 5 matches on Tinder messaged with a girl and she gave him her phone number. She went to a nearby college and he plans on meeting her after getting comfortable with his new job. Worst part is he's only 5'7'' and looks beta, I am 2-3 inches taller and look masculine but because my face is 3.5/10, I can't get a single girl.

At work I met a Sri Lankan guy who looked like a South Indian curry, he told me he was married and had a kid with a woman . I thought he was older but it turns out he's only 29. While he did meet the girl in Sri Lanka, he was also average looking and extremely short probably 5'5''. He had good undereye support and browridge but had bug eyes and a recessed jaw, chin and mandible. One of the older boomers at work mentioned about getting me a woman after I admitted I don't have a gf, this guy didn't even respond because he knows I am too ugly. The same guy encouraged a tall black average looking coworker to hit on a customer, which he declined because he was married with kids.

It seems every curry can ascend except me as long as their face is average looking or above. Practically nothing else matters but looks. This shit makes me legit depressed and suicidal, every single women I interact with tries to avoid me and doesn't talk to me. While at the same time greeting and comfortably interacting with normies. Women treat me like a leper due to my face. Even older women are repulsed by me. There's no ascending with a sub5 face, the only thing that can make a difference is money or status and that doesn't create genuine attraction and love.

as a curry you wanna go for any foids that's not a curry or sheboon ofc exceptions exist

this will help your progeny in dating and having a normal life.

brutal, even i am a curry and i see most of the curries ascending along with me, and it makes me depressed that i cant get in my lifetime being repulsive

All the curries at my uni are fucking on a regular basis:reeeeee::reeeeee:,you just have to be very tall or very rich in order to ascend with average face.Curry whores are on the way to beat white foids.I even saw some stacy 18 year old curry foids dressed like whores at 1am in the night going somewhere(probably chad's harem).A short guy showed me video of fucking his first love gf.I'm the only one rotting:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
brutal, even i am a curry and i see most of the curries ascending along with me, and it makes me depressed that i cant get in my lifetime being repulsive

Last edited:
He had good undereye support and browridge but had bug eyes and a recessed jaw, chin and mandible.

Overdosing in Blackpill autism to explain why a 5’5 Dravidian gets women, just accept the NTpill, they were simply NT.

Also another brutal just be Darkskin curry pill. @Transcended Trucel @Misogynist Curry 卐

Overdosing in Blackpill autism to explain why a 5’5 Dravidian gets women, just accept the NTpill, they were simply NT.
NT sounds indeed legit. I see ugly tall guys with gfs all the time. I facemog most of them but my only problem is my height and high inhibition. I can't look at any foid's eyes for more than 2 seconds. I wish I wasn't socially inept and midget.
Also another brutal just be Darkskin curry pill
Skin tone has nothing to do with it. It's about being giga NT with average looks.

Also another brutal just be Darkskin curry pill. @Transcended Trucel @Misogynist Curry 卐
NT pill is legit,many Dravidians are highly NT.They will never take the blackpill.i might be one of the few Dravidian who is a mentalcel like @Misogynist Curry 卐 and cannot maintain eye contact with foids.I have had foids test me if i will be a good partner but my high inhibition and anxiety single-handedly ruined my life.

Also Aryans mogs Dravidians in every aspect.This guy thinks I'm serious when i baitpost for fun.I have no problem with you fren @Misogynist Curry 卐

NT pill is legit,many Dravidians are highly NT.They will never take the blackpill.i might be one of the few Dravidian who is a mentalcel like @Misogynist Curry 卐 and cannot maintain eye contact with foids.I have had foids test me if i will be a good partner but my high inhibition and anxiety single-handedly ruined my life.

Also Aryans mogs Dravidians in every aspect.This guy thinks I'm serious when i baitpost for fun.I have no problem with you fren @Misogynist Curry 卐
What's your ethnicity?

All the curries at my uni are fucking on a regular basis:reeeeee::reeeeee:,you just have to be very tall or very rich in order to ascend with average face.Curry whores are on the way to beat white foids.I even saw some stacy 18 year old curry foids dressed like whores at 1am in the night going somewhere(probably chad's harem).A short guy showed me video of fucking his first love gf.I'm the only one rotting:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
It's like people here have no reading comprehension. One guy is explicitly autistic and average looking, the other is average looking manlet. Women don't care that much about height and frame, only face.

Nt is cope, if your face is ugly nothing can save you.

It's like people here have no reading comprehension. One guy is explicitly autistic and average looking, the other is average looking manlet. Women don't care that much about height and frame, only face.
Women don't care about height:feelsUgh:? I want some of that stuff you're smoking

While he did meet the girl in Sri Lanka, he was also average looking and extremely short probably 5'5''. He had good undereye support and browridge but had bug eyes and a recessed jaw, chin and mandible.

Muh average face, you are just coping.

A few days before a former friend of mine had contacted me again asking about work, he found a job as a therapist despite studying STEM.
Another larping autistcel, no true autistcel would be capable of making friends. @sub human

Muh average face, you are just coping.

Another larping autistcel, no true autistcel would be capable of making friends. @sub human
When judging someone's face, you need to look at the overall picture. He might have below average features but it evens out with his good features and brings him up to average.

He's more autistic than you since he was diagnosed with it and was in a special education program.

When judging someone's face, you need to look at the overall picture. He might have below average features but it evens out with his good features and brings him up to average.

He's more autistic than you since he was diagnosed with it and was in a special education program.
Utter cope, you are arguing that trivial features like muh browridge compensates for a recessed lower third. @PLA1092

He managed to get a job as a therapist, he NTmogs 90% of autists just by that alone.

Utter cope, you are arguing that trivial features like muh browridge compensates for a recessed lower third. @PLA1092

He managed to get a job as a therapist, he NTmogs 90% of autists just by that alone.
So he's relatively socially competent, about average or slightly below average face-wise, and black-looking? :feelsjuice:

I presume a combination of luck, getting with below average foids (some of which who are from India, probably, and desiring someone with outside citizenship), and his other small pros allows him to ascend; though standards are still rising and will continue to rise for most with social media and bluepilling soys infiltrating everything nowadays. :smonk:

So he's relatively socially competent, about average or slightly below average face-wise, and black-looking? :feelsjuice:

I presume a combination of luck, getting with below average foids (some of which who are from India, probably, and desiring someone with outside citizenship), and his other small pros allows him to ascend; though standards are still rising and will continue to rise for most with social media and bluepilling soys infiltrating everything nowadays. :smonk:
His face is average, either a little above or below. The woman he was in a relationship with was a fat looking White chick who went to the same university. No betabuxx or ethnic maxxing here, maybe some niche maxxing and being hyper-social.

NT is higher tier importance than anything. South Indians seem to NT Maxx harder it seems thus mog us northies

It was a cold sunny morning and as I headed to my car to drive to work for wage-slaving. I saw a disturbing sight, there was a curry who was muscular but probably a manlet and there was a light-skinned decent looking foid holding onto his large biceps. From a distance he looked at least average but perhaps his eyes were more attractive close-up. She was staring at them with admiration and desire and kept looking and smiling at him. This curry was giving an extremely smug and proud smile. He even looked at me with a smirk, I was deeply disturbed by this sight, but didn't go any closer to inspect as it was time for me to head to work.

A few days before a former friend of mine had contacted me again asking about work, he found a job as a therapist despite studying STEM. I thought it strange, he would contact me periodically perhaps once a year. He had contacted me last year and revealed he had travelled to South America, danced with women and even been in a long term relationship with a woman. He showed me a picture and she was a fat white chick, probably a 3/10, and he was holding her. This guy is a dark-skinned black looking tamil with acne scarring, his facial bones are recessed but his facial features are alright and I would say he's probably average.

Back in Middle School he was considered repulsive because of his acne and dark skin, girls avoided him like the plague. But he moved to India and did High School at an international school. Just like me he is diagnosed autistic. As I conversed with him further he revealed more disturbing details, he had gone to prom and danced with a girl in high school. He has likely been on more dates though he didn't reveal details. He has been clubbing and hung around women, I had seen pictures of him hugging women on social media. I didn't ask him how many girls he has kissed but he was shy in revealing details. After some prodding, he revealed to me that he lost his virginity to the girl he was in a long-term relationship. The most disturbing detail he revealed was he received 4 or 5 matches on Tinder messaged with a girl and she gave him her phone number. She went to a nearby college and he plans on meeting her after getting comfortable with his new job. Worst part is he's only 5'7'' and looks beta, I am 2-3 inches taller and look masculine but because my face is 3.5/10, I can't get a single girl.

At work I met a Sri Lankan guy who looked like a South Indian curry, he told me he was married and had a kid with a woman . I thought he was older but it turns out he's only 29. While he did meet the girl in Sri Lanka, he was also average looking and extremely short probably 5'5''. He had good undereye support and browridge but had bug eyes and a recessed jaw, chin and mandible. One of the older boomers at work mentioned about getting me a woman after I admitted I don't have a gf, this guy didn't even respond because he knows I am too ugly. The same guy encouraged a tall black average looking coworker to hit on a customer, which he declined because he was married with kids.

It seems every curry can ascend except me as long as their face is average looking or above. Practically nothing else matters but looks. This shit makes me legit depressed and suicidal, every single women I interact with tries to avoid me and doesn't talk to me. While at the same time greeting and comfortably interacting with normies. Women treat me like a leper due to my face. Even older women are repulsed by me. There's no ascending with a sub5 face, the only thing that can make a difference is money or status and that doesn't create genuine attraction and love.
At least do the money and status for you bro.

And come to think about it, if attraction and love were about the face only, then it was never genuine attraction and love anyhow. The only reason a chad is loved is because of his face. That is it. If he loses that, then he'll be just like one of us. There was no such thing as genuine attraction or love because every scenario, whether you're Chad with a cute face or a currycel moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing, there are always some strings attached.