Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over cars headlights as eye areas, a comparison (brutal n autistic discovery)

I noticed this when I was young lol. The car I drive right now has very aggressive headlights

57 Chevy Bel Air. Prettyboy. These cars mog. Them and Camaros are so desirable they get pulled from junkyards and restored all the time.
Which colour did you think mogs the most on this car?

1970s muscle cars mog all in my opinion. I’ve driven a lot of cars and nothing comes close to the thrill of rolling around in a 50+ year old Camaro with 500 horsepower
I personally like 50s cars myself, but 70s ones are good too

ببینید | قیمت پراید در سوریه چند میلیون تومان است؟ - خبرآنلاین

look at the headlights...its like a prey eye...in fact its a trash car no foids would be picked up by it unless you chad...

meanwhile look at the below cars headlights looking like a predators eyes....the car (called 206) is popular among fuckboys in iran....we have a trend here about it....boys named Amir are like chad in teh usa (a fuckboys name not necessarily physically attarctive)...and if Amir has the below car, he is sure to be a fuckboy
Amir with a 206? you are so ruined girl:foidSoy:

Used Peugeot 206 review: 1999-2007 | CarsGuide

d
Chink prey eyes

Chink slit monolid eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6