Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over cars headlights as eye areas, a comparison (brutal n autistic discovery)

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
ببینید | قیمت پراید در سوریه چند میلیون تومان است؟ - خبرآنلاین

look at the headlights...its like a prey eye...in fact its a trash car no foids would be picked up by it unless you chad...

meanwhile look at the below cars headlights looking like a predators eyes....the car (called 206) is popular among fuckboys in iran....we have a trend here about it....boys named Amir are like chad in teh usa (a fuckboys name not necessarily physically attarctive)...and if Amir has the below car, he is sure to be a fuckboy
Amir with a 206? you are so ruined girl:foidSoy:

Used Peugeot 206 review: 1999-2007 | CarsGuide

d

What's your opinion on a lifted 2016 Chevy Colorado?

You know it's over when you analyze the canthal tilt on cars

Mogger hunter eyes
images

Sub5 eye area
jboya7def3la1.jpg

Just change your headlights theory :feelskek:

ببینید | قیمت پراید در سوریه چند میلیون تومان است؟ - خبرآنلاین

look at the headlights...its like a prey eye...in fact its a trash car no foids would be picked up by it unless you chad...

meanwhile look at the below cars headlights looking like a predators eyes....the car (called 206) is popular among fuckboys in iran....we have a trend here about it....boys named Amir are like chad in teh usa (a fuckboys name not necessarily physically attarctive)...and if Amir has the below car, he is sure to be a fuckboy
Amir with a 206? you are so ruined girl:foidSoy:

Used Peugeot 206 review: 1999-2007 | CarsGuide

d
206 is a 2005 car (still like it tho)

Brutal nocarpill
i just dont like it here tbh....cant go to certain areas due to police enforcing law (dont know whats it called in english..basically you cnat go to some areas on certain days).....theres just traffic everywhere....no parking space...me being used to bus/subway and walking....car maintenance requires so much NTness and unnecessary costs.....i dont go out that much too...and cars are ridiculously expensive in the shithole sanctioned iran
so no thanks

i just dont like it here tbh....cant go to certain areas due to police enforcing law (dont know whats it called in english..basically you cnat go to some areas on certain days).....theres just traffic everywhere....no parking space...me being used to bus/subway and walking....car maintenance requires so much NTness and unnecessary costs.....i dont go out that much too...and cars are ridiculously expensive in the shithole sanctioned iran
so no thanks
I see. Understandable

so no thanks
Rate the headlights on this car. Second gen Camaro. One of the best muscle cars ever made

Look at beatiful mercedes car from 80s, everyone wanted it:

And now lets look a typical 2024 cars:

Blackpill always comes back to collect, there is no cope, not even cars.

Last edited:
just by the look of it, trucel maybe? round eyes is like wearing glasses so over
Nigga! That's a second gen Camaro. One of the best looking cars in the entire world. Far from truecel. There is a reason they go for so much money even in shitty condition.

Nigga! That's a second gen Camaro. One of the best looking cars in the entire world. Far from truecel. There is a reason they go for so much money even in shitty condition.
View attachment 1281747
View attachment 1281749
nigga i dont know anything bout cars...im just judging the looks...maybe its engine is something to boast about but again the engine on the car is like our intelligence = attracts no foids

nigga i dont know anything bout cars...im just judging the looks...maybe its engine is something to boast about but again the engine on the car is like our intelligence = attracts no foids
I'm solely talking about looks here. Doesn't matter if it has a 454 big block, or a 350 small block cheapo, this body style of Camaro is highly regarded for looks alone. IMO, it is one of the best looking cars ever made. Great style, and the round headlights look great. All the 70s cars pretty much had this style

I'm solely talking about looks here. Doesn't matter if it has a 454 big block, or a 350 small block cheapo, this body style of Camaro is highly regarded for looks alone. IMO, it is one of the best looking cars ever made. Great style, and the round headlights look great. All the 70s cars pretty much had this style
compared to the cars with narrow headlights posted above , id say lets agree to disagree

compared to the cars with narrow headlights posted above , id say lets agree to disagree
Ok. You only say this because you never grew up in the muscle car era. These cars were my childhood.
Here is another chad car from back in the day. This was everybody's dream car in the 70s

Ok. You only say this because you never grew up in the muscle car era. These cars were my childhood.
Here is another chad car from back in the day. This was everybody's dream car in the 70s
View attachment 1281754
man im just concerned with the headlight being like chad eye area....not the car itself....foreign cars are just rare where i live so i dont have any background in my mind about whats what with them
to me, old cars all looked like that....round headlights

man im just concerned with the headlight being like chad eye area....not the car itself....foreign cars are just rare where i live so i dont have any background in my mind about whats what with them
to me, old cars all looked like that....round headlights
Ok. With cars, it's not like people where there is a certain standard for looks that everyone agrees on. There are just so many styles of cars that can all be nice. For example, a big pickup truck and a muscle car can be equally good looking, although very different

Ok. With cars, it's not like people where there is a certain standard for looks that everyone agrees on. There are just so many styles of cars that can all be nice. For example, a big pickup truck and a muscle car can be equally good looking, although very different
i see
fair:feelsautistic:

i see
fair:feelsautistic:
Over the years, what is considered most desirable in cars has changed, unlike with people, where the standards are the same. If a car like a 2027 Camaro was sold back then, people would have hated it. Likewise, if a 1973 Camaro was sold today, people wouldn't go crazy over it. But trust me, these things are treated like gems. The instant one is wasting away in a field or something, it gets bought most of the time by someone who fixes it. They have desired genetics just like meeks and get saved

Over the years, what is considered most desirable in cars has changed, unlike with people, where the standards are the same. If a car like a 2027 Camaro was sold back then, people would have hated it. Likewise, if a 1973 Camaro was sold today, people wouldn't go crazy over it. But trust me, these things are treated like gems. The instant one is wasting away in a field or something, it gets bought most of the time by someone who fixes it. They have desired genetics just like meeks and get saved
i assume its cuz they just antiques now..foids would still go for
cattouchret
or at least get wet (mentally, or physically, who knows these creatures anyway) seeing it compared to rounded headlights cars

(IT, you can fuck off)

i assume its cuz they just antiques now..foids would still go for
cattouchret
or at least get wet (mentally, or physically, who knows these creatures anyway) seeing it compared to rounded headlights cars

(IT, you can fuck off)
Lmao. Foids just go for whatever society tells them to like. I personally will prefer the look of vintage muscle cars till I die, but modern Camaros are great too

What about these headlights?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back