Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Career/moneymaxxing is a pointless cope

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
If you don't have a wife and kids to provide for, there's no reason to make a lot of money or have a career at all. Just buying food and other necessities, a good computer, maybe some other things for a simple hobby like guitar or painting or whatever, you could pay for it all with a part-time or seasonal job that requires no education. And with all of this you'll be about as happy as you can be as an incel.

Don't go to uni. Don't go to trade school. If you're still in high school only put in enough effort to not fail. Don't try to get a fancy job and climb the corporate latter. It's all a waste of time and effort. Even if you do save up six figures, a million even, the fuck are you going to do with it? Buy a big house? A sports cars? A boat? What good will that do you. It's just a status symbol and way to show off to foids. If you know that foids won't find you attractive no matter what you do, why bother?

I think the only argument for making a lot of money is to move to a poor country and more or less pay some little brown woman to be your wife. I can't see myself doing that, but for some maybe it's a legitimate reason to moneymaxx. Otherwise, I don't see the point in earning more money than you need to be materially well-off, which isn't much at all.

I neglected to mention housing expenses since I assume most of you can live with your parents. If not then perhaps you can move to some small town and find an old lady who will rent to you for cheap or something like that.

These modern bitches aren’t worth even simping for at this point so it’s double pointless to even leverage wealth, it will just lead to more misery

it will just lead to more misery
Ironically the average NEET/low-effort wagie does far less damage to the environment by limiting their consumption and travel, than the average foid who virtue signals about climate change yet consooms 100x as much as us.

trucels only need enough for bread and circus (e.g vidya, internet e.c.t)

Ironically the average NEET/low-effort wagie does far less damage to the environment by limiting their consumption and travel, than the average foid who virtue signals about climate change yet consooms 100x as much as us.
But of course we’ll never be recognized for anything positive we do, because we don’t have pussies

Nice thoughts! Yeah, all is quite worthless in the end, you cant take your wealth with you in the grave

Difference between rich and poor is in their copes, rich can afford to fly all over the world, and die knowing he had seen and done everything there is

Poor, on the other hand, can die with nagging thought of life that he wasted. But they both will be same in graves, so.. it is really great point of discussion

To each their own

I want to moneymaxx to gain power

thats legit the only reason

If you are a rich person you can gain status which means nobody will fuck with you because your a somebody

if your just a neet your a nobody who will be forgotten just like that

MONEYMAXXING SHOULD ONLY BE FOR YOU NOBODY ELSE
You're not going to get any power lad. I've worked as office wagie I can sense how it works - basically those who have success with foids are the ones who will also gain power, get promotions, etc. There's even studies that demonstrate this. The only other way is to be a brown-noser and that'll only get you so far.

Im investing my money into a business im doing

Im young so I have atleast 3-4 years of time to do fail/succeed
I hope you researched the business very well, because the economy is about to implode from boomers retiring and over 10 years (actually more like 20 thanks to bailouts in 2008) of debt finally coming home to roost. If it's something to do with manufacturing or commodities it might be good. If it's some gimmick, I'd recommend you reconsider.

you cant take your wealth with you in the grave
And you don't have any children to pass it onto. It'll just be taken by the government.
Difference between rich and poor is in their copes, rich can afford to fly all over the world, and die knowing he had seen and done everything there is

Poor, on the other hand, can die with nagging thought of life that he wasted. But they both will be same in graves, so.. it is really great point of discussion
I'm not rich, but financially boyant and poor chads lifemogg me.
To each their own

I'm not rich, but financially boyant and poor chads lifemogg me.
Life is complex, aint it) So much stuff, so much stuff there is! Hard to grasp even 10% of everything there is

By logic, if you dont have money - you cant lifemog anyone, because you dont have money (XD) to have big copes

But, if you are handsome you can get that for reduced prices, or even for free. Ha, life is amazing for lucky fellas

Life is complex, aint it) So much stuff, so much stuff there is! Hard to grasp even 10% of everything there is
I would even say that it's hard to grasp even 1% of everything there is.
By logic, if you dont have money - you cant lifemog anyone, because you dont have money (XD) to have big copes
The poor chad gets to pass on his genes. I get to die alone and have all my houses taken by the government.
But, if you are handsome you can get that for reduced prices, or even for free. Ha, life is amazing for lucky fellas
This site needs to add a green pill for luckpill.

What business should I do with manufacturing or commodities?
Anything that's a necessity rather than something discretionary. Especially if it comes primarily from China. China is going to be a mess in coming years, as they have severe labor shortage from the one child policy, Winnie the Pooh going mad and just everything especially energy is getting too expensive for it. The only reason so much stuff is still produced in China is due to inertia. Read these blogs for more:
https://wolfstreet.com/
https://surplusenergyeconomics.wordpress.com
And reader Peter Zeihan's latests books or watch his presentations on youtube at least. He's kind of a shill for fedniggers but most of his stuff is very well researched.

I would even say that it's hard to grasp even 1% of everything there is.
Ha, i wanted to say that initially! Well, cant go back in time, so okay. I dont actually want kids or something - ima working on my project, that will, with any luck persist after my death. Cant say much about it, but if you are willing to do something big - we can work it out

Gov, gov, milky cow.. take my riches, make it grow.. what, this is not investment company and you are going to sell it? Damn! Ha, whatever, i would not care about anything when i will lie in cold grave

I want to moneymaxx for my ego

I just wanna moneymaxx so I can afford my copes and whatnot.

Ha, i wanted to say that initially! Well, cant go back in time, so okay. I dont actually want kids or something - ima working on my project, that will, with any luck persist after my death. Cant say much about it, but if you are willing to do something big - we can work it out
Sounds impressive. I suppose if you can truly make it big, you won't be forgotten. I'm looking to do something big, but it's mainly to retain my family's wealth and maybe expand on it.

Sounds impressive. I suppose if you can truly make it big, you won't be forgotten. I'm looking to do something big, but it's mainly to retain my family's wealth and maybe expand on it.
Nah, it is totally not commercial - cant make money out of thin air

To make money you must have money. Your family is wealthy? Lucky bastard XD

Ima just a poor russian

I could get a lot of cocaine

They dislike us, things can heat up and we can get new Ukraine war
I don't think a war could happen in Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan has 19 million people (Ukraine has/had 46 million) and 30% of its population is not Kazakh (Ukraine, except for the Russian minority is quite homogenous).

I don't think a war could happen in Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan has 19 million people (Ukraine has/had 46 million) and 30% of its population is not Kazakh (Ukraine, except for the Russian minority is quite homogenous).
At least somebody isn't cheering for war)

Fuck taxes, I work such a specific amount of hours that I pay less taxes but earn more money for myself than if I worked over those hours.

At least somebody isn't cheering for war)
Yeah, I'm very against war. It's out of the question unless it absolutely has to happen.

Depends on your IQ.

My parents would never support me going NEET, so I don't have a choice for the most part.

I STEMceled in college(mostly because I was bluepilled) and am high IQ, so I can make good money. It's a very good cope and distraction for me.

The respect/validation I get telling people I'm an engineer is nice too.

The main reason why I think I do it though is because it's the one thing in life I'm actually great at. I might be a complete loser socially and can't get a girl, but it does feel good to be truly great at something in life.

The respect/validation I get telling people I'm an engineer is nice too.
I can understand that if it's an actually prideful job, which are rare these days. Maybe if I had stuck with engineering (I started college in it but failed all my classes). I ended up being a code monkey and whenever I have to tell people I feel like a pathetic soyboy

I neglected to mention housing expenses since I assume most of you can live with your parents. If not then perhaps you can move to some small town and find an old lady who will rent to you for cheap or something like that.
What's the point of even moving out if it's going to make me more lonely and crazy, it's not like I need the space for a girl to live with me.

Even if you do save up six figures, a million even, the fuck are you going to do with it?
this pretty much. you can buy a house, but you'll be all alone. you can buy a nice car, but what's the point, no one is going to ride with you or you have no friends to take out lmao. it's all really pointless

this pretty much. you can buy a house, but you'll be all alone. you can buy a nice car, but what's the point, no one is going to ride with you or you have no friends to take out lmao. it's all really pointless
Beats being homeless