Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy career coping is bluepilled af

obersteincel

obersteincel

Gauleiter
-
you need to have above average looks/iq/connections (in other words not being subhuman) to have a decent rewarding career, otherwise you're just a pathetic dilusional wageslave keeping this corrupt system going with your taxes :blackpill:

there's only one sensible course of action for a true incel, neet and if that's not possible work as little as possible in order to survive also evade taxes whenever possible :society:

Agreed incels should neet until death.

Jihadmaxxing is the way.

We'll all be neets soon enough once AI takes more jobs

i can't spend all my time at home doing nothing at all
i will need to work so i can have better life and better financial situation. if i had to choose between staying at home doing nothing and going to work so i can get a better life then i would choose going to work

when ((they)) no longer need our slave labor it's go go time :feelsLSD: might aswell enjoy the ride then
I am enjoying my first time being neet, left my IT job in January. No better feeling then waking up and having no obligations, other than a couple of times a month going to get neetbux at the job centre.

i can't spend all my time at home doing nothing at all
i will need to work so i can have better life and better financial situation. if i had to choose between staying at home doing nothing and going to work so i can get a better life then i would choose going to work
"better life" by slaving away your lifetime to make some jew on the other side of the globe more money, all while getting nothing in return but breadcrumbs from their table :bluepill:

I am enjoying my first time being neet, left my IT job in January. No better feeling then waking up and having no obligations, other than a couple of times a month going to get neetbux at the job centre.
welcome in our illustrious circle :feelshmm:

"better life" by slaving away your lifetime to make some jew on the other side of the globe more money
i don't think my efforts are going for "some jews"
the boss is a muslim and all the coworkers and the people i interact with are atheists, normies, other incels, or just muslims also
i am seeing no jew
all while getting nothing in return but breadcrumbs from their table :bluepill:
i get to buy better clothes and shit like that
that's good for me

I often dream about excelling in a certain discipline and being able to live comfortably off of my own talents. A pipedream; each path has its pitfalls. Though I am failing to launch, it has given me the time to introspect and evaluate what I want out of this life. Fell on simplicity and peace as the answer. Don't need much to be content.

i don't think my efforts are going for "some jews"
the boss is a muslim and all the coworkers and the people i interact with are atheists, normies, other incels, or just muslims also
i am seeing no jew

i get to buy better clothes and shit like that
that's good for me
everyone works for the jew in the end, you just have to search high enough. this very world is by ((their)) design

also why should a truecel invest in shit like clothes? :feelswhat:

I often dream about excelling in a certain discipline and being able to live comfortably off of my own talents. A pipedream; each path has its pitfalls. Though I am failing to launch, it has given me the time to introspect and evaluate what I want out of this life. Fell on simplicity and peace as the answer. Don't need much to be content.
whitepilled

also why should a truecel invest in shit like clothes? :feelswhat:
i didn't say "invest" in clothes, i said i buy better clothes and luxury stuff like parfums and expensive phones
it's a way to cope

i didn't say "invest" in clothes, i said i buy better clothes and luxury stuff like parfums and expensive phones
it's a way to cope
sounds like a normalfag way to cope

How long will you be able to keep up the neet lifestyle?