Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[CarbFuel] Favorite kind of bread?

Favorite bread?

• Total voters
Yea definitely french, biscuits and bagels are also really good
I'm surprised so many cels like french bread. It might be an incel trait.

Best thing since sliced bread

Sliced bread

sliced-bread.jpg

Pita bread

pita-bread-5-1-10.jpg

French bread

French-Bread-6.jpg

Naan bread

naan8.jpg

Flour tortillas

Flour+tortilla+as+shawarma+wrap+2.jpg

Bagels

photo-120.jpg

Biscuits

184484_original.jpg

Baguette

aec9c7e029e212d47e7c02e1a009252c---hours-anne.jpg

Rye

rye-loaf.jpg

Pumpernickel

bread3.jpg

I stopped eating bread but I liked french bread the most, and second was sliced.
Afghan Naan , Challah , Bagel and Turkish bread and Chinese steamed bread

Normal bread
Lol. I'll assume you mean sliced bread.
Best thing since sliced bread
It should've been "the best thing since french bread" in my case, even though I don't eat it any more because it makes me fat.
Afghan Naan , Challah , Bagel and Turkish bread and Chinese steamed bread
I remember the bread for dumplings being pretty good. I only tried it once when I was a kid and still remember the taste. Good thing I didn't keep eating it or it would've been a lot harder to break my bread addiction.

I'm too subhuman to tolerate gluten :feelsrope:
That's not subhuman, it's a gift. People who eat that and get away with it for a while will eventually catch up with them. There are chads who can't even eat peanuts, which are not that bad for you and a good source of protein.
cope, not being able to eat gluten is suicidefuel since most good food has it. Its even in things that you wouldn't expect like thick soups and sauces.

cope, not being able to eat gluten is suicidefuel since most good food has it. Its even in things that you wouldn't expect like thick soups and sauces.
I get enough good food by just eating whole foods, like fruits and vegetables. My taste buds don't need anything tastier than that.

I get enough good food by just eating whole foods, like fruits and vegetables. My taste buds don't need anything tastier than that.
lol most people like more than just fruits and vegetables though. Vegetables are nasty as well, too bitter and ass. Only some vegetables like lettuce, cucumber and tomato and good.

lol most people like more than just fruits and vegetables though. Vegetables are nasty as well, too bitter and ass. Only some vegetables like lettuce, cucumber and tomato and good.
All you need are those ingredients with some avocado and onions to make a salad or soup. I used to be a junk food addict, and thought I could never only eat healthy food, but after cutting out the junk I actually see bad food as intolerable to eat now.
I never heard of that. We have a store that only sells bread near by called acme.

Screen Shot 2020 05 09 at 101209 PM

Sliced bread

sliced-bread.jpg

Pita bread

pita-bread-5-1-10.jpg

French bread

French-Bread-6.jpg

Naan bread

naan8.jpg

Flour tortillas

Flour+tortilla+as+shawarma+wrap+2.jpg

Bagels

photo-120.jpg

Biscuits

184484_original.jpg

Baguette

aec9c7e029e212d47e7c02e1a009252c---hours-anne.jpg

Rye

rye-loaf.jpg

Pumpernickel

bread3.jpg

I stopped eating bread but I liked french bread the most, and second was sliced.
naan or baugette is pretty tasty
All you need are those ingredients with some avocado and onions to make a salad or soup. I used to be a junk food addict, and thought I could never only eat healthy food, but after cutting out the junk I actually see bad food as intolerable to eat now.

I never heard of that. We have a store that only sells bread near by called acme.

View attachment 255029
looks delicous ngl

View attachment 255029
I cut out junk food but when I eat it once in awhile it still tastes good tbh. I think a lot of health food people think healthy food tastes better due to placebo and just being more used to it. Like those health experts at that confrence who were given McDonalds but were told it was "organic" and they all said it was better tasting and noticeably "fresh" when the servers literally got it at Mcdonalds earlier that day. I'm sure there are some people who just genuinely like healthy food more but I do think a good percentage that claim they do are just tricking themselves.

I cut out junk food but when I eat it once in awhile it still tastes good tbh. I think a lot of health food people think it tastes better due to placebo and just being more used to it. Like those health experts at that confrence who were given McDonalds but were told it was "organic" and they all said it was better tasting and noticeably "fresh" when the servers literally got it at Mcdonalds earlier that day.
I thought that would be illegal to trick someone like that. But it can also happen the opposite way, where they give a junk food addict healthy food and lie by telling him it's mcdonalds, and then him saying it's the best mcdonalds he had. Anyone can change their diet and be healthy if they put in the effort.

Naan tbh but I’d only really have it as part of a meal.

I thought that would be illegal to trick someone like that. But it can also happen the opposite way, where they give a junk food addict healthy food and lie by telling him it's mcdonalds, and then him saying it's the best mcdonalds he had. Anyone can change their diet and be healthy if they put in the effort.
its ultimately better to eat healthy but I still think most unhealthy food mogs healthy food in general. If it were true that healthy food was just as good there would be way less fat people.

I like Italian bread with cream cheese most. But overall i eat slice bread mostly due to it goinf wel with sandwiches

its ultimately better to eat healthy but I still think most unhealthy food mogs healthy food in general. If it were true that healthy food was just as good there would be way less fat people.
They might be brainwashed by propaganda from the media to pick the junk food. Even if it takes some effort to change, it's worth it.
I like Italian bread with cream cheese most. But overall i eat slice bread mostly due to it goinf wel with sandwiches
I used to eat bagels with cream cheese. I never heard of italian bread except the one at subway. I used to eat sliced bread with almost everything, even plain too.

Multi-seed Sliced Bread from LIDL is the food of the gods, as its about 3/4th white but has enough brown elements to make it freezable.

front_en.7.full.jpg

You can freeze it immediately, only take out what you need 5 minutes* (thawing in a lunchbox in the fridge) before when making filled sandwiches, "french (egg) bread" , toasties, toast. Only costs £0.79p too.

Second are Morrisons bakery 6 medium white baps £1.50. Again freezable and they don't dry out* (*if taken out 5 minutes and thawed in a lunchbox in a fridge).
Get a £3 pack of 6 burgers for home-made Five Guys for maximum win.

259788011_2_640x640.jpg

Any savings made go straight to that "liquid bread" known as beer.

Last edited:
They might be brainwashed by propaganda from the media to pick the junk food. Even if it takes some effort to change, it's worth it.
eating healthy isn't worth it for taste though. I agree that the benefits of eating healthy far out weight the flavor of unhealthy. There are for sure tastey healthes foods/dishes out there as well. Its just that unhealthy food overall mogs healthy food in the taste department, hands down.

pumpernickel (it usually contains honey or some kind of sugary syrup, but I get a brand that's basically very dense rye bread - if I can't get honey/syrup-free pumpernickel I just buy regular rye bread)

Multi-seed Sliced Bread from LIDL is the food of the gods, as its about 3/4th white but has enough brown elements to make it freezable.

front_en.7.full.jpg

You can freeze it immediately, only take out what you need 5 minutes* (thawing in a lunchbox in the fridge) before when making filled sandwiches, "french (egg) bread" , toasties, toast. Only costs £0.79p too.

Second are Morrisons bakery 6 medium white baps £1.50. Again freezable and they don't dry out* (*if taken out 5 minutes and thawed in a lunchbox in a fridge).
Get a £3 pack of 6 burgers for home-made Five Guys for maximum win.

259788011_2_640x640.jpg

Any savings made go straight to that "liquid bread" known as beer.
If I ate those every day I'd be huge, but they look very tasty. I hope you're young and have a fast metabolism.
eating healthy isn't worth it for taste though. I agree that the benefits of eating healthy far out weight the flavor of unhealthy. There are for sure tastey healthes foods/dishes out there as well. Its just that unhealthy food overall mogs healthy food in the taste department, hands down.
Even if bad food tastes better the health consequences far outweigh the temporary good taste I get to experience. Being healthy and staying fit lasts a lot longer and makes you feel better after your meals.
pumpernickel (it usually contains honey or some kind of sugary syrup, but I get a brand that's basically very dense rye bread - if I can't get honey/syrup-free pumpernickel I just buy regular rye bread)
It's weird so many users like rye and pumpernickel, I thought they weren't even worth mentioning in the poll. Maybe I should give it another try.

Baguette because crusty on the outside, soft on the inside

@Gyros_Pretcel

@Gyros_Pretcel
I am a breaderchad ded srs. My mom works in a bakery coffeeshop and my grandpa plus an uncle were bakers. What I don't like is jewing out on fruits, every cake dough tasting the same these days and putting to much sugar. Good Pretzels are nice, but extremely rare tbh. Mostly eat whole wheat stuff with seeds or cinnamon rolls. Rye is good, but most bakers fail eith tbe consistency. But tbhtbhngl all breads are kings ded srs.

I am a breaderchad ded srs. My mom works in a bakery coffeeshop and my grandpa plus an uncle were bakers. What I don't like is jewing out on fruits, every cake dough tasting the same these days and putting to much sugar. Good Pretzels are nice, but extremely rare tbh. Mostly eat whole wheat stuff with seeds or cinnamon rolls. Rye is good, but most bakers fail eith tbe consistency. But tbhtbhngl all breads are kings ded srs.
Carbchad

If I ate those every day I'd be huge, but they look very tasty. I hope you're young and have a fast metabolism.
Even if bad food tastes better the health consequences far outweigh the temporary good taste I get to experience. Being healthy and staying fit lasts a lot longer and makes you feel better after your meals.

Nah endomorphic genes, so naturally slow metabolism. But I calorie skip or just eat whenever I'm hungy. Some days I have proper breakfast (egg on toast) then ramen noodles for dinner. Other days I pig out.
The worst calories are those you drink namely, those high in diary fat or refined sugar and lactose* (*fat and sugar). Namely take out coffee/latte, sugar drinks like cola, cheese or ice-cream.

This guy on youtube did a perfect "portion control" video once where he didn't change anything except portion sizes and he went from obese endomorph (large overweight) to appearing to be (mesomorph).

In terms of health this 102 year old woman says her long life was eating greasy Fish and Chips every day.

Last edited:
The worst calories are those you drink namely, those high in diary fat or refined sugar and lactose* (*fat and sugar). Namely take out coffee/latte, sugar drinks like cola, cheese or ice-cream.
High iq. Cutting out sugary drinks will be the best first step to lose extra fat. Sugar and fat mixed together in milkshakes is like injecting fat right into your body.
This guy on youtube did a perfect "portion control" video once where he didn't change anything except portion sizes and he went from obese endomorph (large overweight) to appearing to be (mesomorph).
Cutting down calories always makes you lose weight, but what I found to be the best way to only lose fat and not muscles is to intermittent fast and pig out on healthy foods once a day. Then the next day you'll still be full and have a lot of energy until you break your fast again.
In terms of health this 102 year old woman says her long life was eating greasy Fish and Chips every day.
She looks and feels like crap I bet. She'd be in much better shape if she had a healthier diet, and exercised to go with her top tier longevity genes.

Baguette tbh i like it with jam and cheese

Baguette tbh i like it with jam and cheese
I never had jam and cheese together with bread. People mix jam and cottage cheese sometimes, but I think they mainly put it on bagels or sliced bread.

@rightfulcel thoughts?

I never had jam and cheese together with bread. People mix jam with cottage cheese sometimes, but I think the mainly put it on bagels or sliced bread.
oh, yeah i do it and tastes good tbh

I stopped eating those but crispy naan and baguettes are the best because they have some crunch and solid texture. also they are the best when heated, and heated bread > cold bread

I stopped eating those but crispy naan and baguettes are the best because they have some crunch and solid texture. also they are the best when heated, and heated bread > cold bread
Crunchy and chewy go very good together.

Crunchy and chewy go very good together.
:yes:

good to have some texture and contrast. unlike boring store bought machine bread which is unnaturally soft and uniform.

:yes:

good to have some texture and contrast. unlike boring store bought machine bread which is unnaturally soft and uniform.
Maybe that's also why we like it. French bread is always fresher because it can't keep its textures as long as soft bread.

BAGELS @kikecel @BenBerger