Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Capitalism and Individualism are half of the reason why Incels are so mistreated

GTCel

GTCel

Greycel
Nowadays capitalism and individualism have made people become obsessed with their social status. It has always been like that to a degree but nowhere near as much as the sick levels we see nowadays. Americans are raised to believe that they are God and they owe shit to nobody. Young people are being kicked out of their homes after age 18 because parents say "you must learn how to deal with life", but in reality they are doing great harm to them just because they do not want to support them anymore: they are too busy obsessing over their money and status. No wonder why young men are struggling. Think about it: Ugly men have always existed, but nowadays people put us down and make fun of us because they are narcissistic-entitled pieces of shit with absolutely no sense empathy. They put everyone else down just to feel even more like God, because that is how most normies truly see themselves. No wonder why Buddhism, Christianity, and almost every enlightened philosophy in the past preached empathy and understanding. They wanted to keep normies in check. But now we have all abandoned these old folk ways in exchange for radical consumerism (and because according to lefties they were just muh "inventions of old privileged white men"). Social norms, morals and religions existed to help us coexist with each other and teach people to put themselves in the shoes of others. But as the Joker movie said: "Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody's civil anymore. Nobody thinks what it's like to be the other guy".

P.S.: Asian women in Asia tend to be nicer, not just because you are white, but because Asians really teach their children to be humble. Precisely the opposite you see in the US. Asian women born and raised in the US are almost as shit as their white counterparts.

I had a friend back in University. He was American, from Vermont, and he wrote an essay for the Reason and Argument course explaining why he left America. I thougt it was funny so I will leave it here to make my point (take in mind he was drunk af when he wrote this shit):

America is a proper shithole. It is a place where precisely jack shit matters except for how much fucking money you have and how the dickpinchers who have it show it off. Like how they can just buy a motherfucking escalade and then suddenly people get erections for them. It’s bullshit. Nowadays no girl even takes college seriously because she knows she can just suck her living out of the tip of a rich dude’s cock. America is fucked up. In this paper I will examine how the democratic system in America got entirely fucked over by capitalistic shitheads who sought to make money by bending Americans over and fucking them through the backdoor. No one should have to deal with this shit and that is why I left the fucking place. Basically when some asshole who is dissatisfied with the size of his manhood decides that he wants some power he runs for political office, but no, he cant say what he wants to say because he dosnt have enuf motherfucking money to say what he wants. He has to be sponsered by a big fucking whore of a corporation in order to run and then when they give him the bullshit money he has to say what they fucking want since those assholes are fucking paying the retard. Its bullshit. Capitalsim in America destroyed democracy, not the fucking russians. Get that through your head American cunts. Russians, despite the fact that their women are blond and hot, are not that crazy. Not like the Slovaks. They didnt fuck up our democracy, we did. How the fuck could we think our election was hacked by squatting slavs who stick a fucking antenna in a potato and call it a computer. Come on you Alabamian inbreeds the world doesnt work that way. Putin is really not a bad guy, in fact he’s a feminist[1] So fuck that conspiricy bullshit. In order to be truly free, America would have to have free speech. Which we dont. I cant just walk down the street and acknlodge the fact that black people love robbing cnveniance stores without hearing some liberal fuckhead with a vagina for a mouth tell me that im racist because not all of them do. FUck that. Sure not all of them do but the number is pretty fucking high, so maybe its time to pull our erect cocks our of our ears and solve the god damn motherfucking problem. Educate thos niggas and maybe we have less robveries. Holy shit. They were disprivelaged by society and its not their fault. How bout yalls build a god damn motherfucking shcool. But no, we cant ackolfeger that there is a problem because a problem is racist. FUcking snowflakes

[1] Insert citation where Putin says he likes women

Last edited:
I'd say it's also neoliberalism cutting down on young male's opportunities and commodotizing them as individuals as well as ubiquitous surveillance that catalogs every embarassing moment on social media to use against frustrated guys that posted offensive things out of anger once but are being penalized for life for it and being denied jobs as part of being penalized.
The social media and surveillance aspect combine so that if you aren't keeping with the latest trends, updating your resume and always showing you are being productive and working on something you are a nobody and it invites unwarranted speculation about your social and sexual life as an extension.

I'd say it's also neoliberalism cutting down on young male's opportunities and commodotizing them as individuals as well as ubiquitous surveillance that catalogs every embarassing moment on social media to use against frustrated guys that posted offensive things out of anger once but are being penalized for life for it and being denied jobs as part of being penalized.
Exactly what I said. But I lived in Europe for 5 years and people are much more decent over there. Americans = animals.

Good points

Lol @ the essay

Democracy does not work in a racially mixed melting pot and Jews know it. Democracy may have worked when the only people who were eligible to vote were men of European descent and sharing mostly the same European culture were voting. As soon as you introduce too many immigrants, women and other races into equasion your "democracy" is done with.

Blacks will vote for themselves
Women will vote for themselves
Italian immigrants will vote for themselves

You can't do much when you divide the country into 10 groups which keep fighting each other. Because you are forced to pander to some groups even if it's not done for the common good. These groups are also always at odds with each other fighting over positions of power and create a threat of ethnic or racial violence. Women can only vote against men but Italians can have street fights with the Irish and burn down Irish neighbourhoods.

You can see how US democracy and melting pot idea is a failure because of racial riots.

Exactly what I said. But I lived in Europe for 5 years and people are much more decent over there. Americans = animals.
Every country is like this to some extent but in America it's even more so that if you are the average looking male and aren't rich or trying to be rich you are nothing.

Democracy does not work in a racially mixed melting pot and Jews know it. Democracy may have worked when the only people who were eligible to vote were men of European descent and sharing mostly the same European culture were voting. As soon as you introduce too many immigrants, women and other races into equasion your "democracy" is done with.

You can't do much when you divide the country into 10 groups which keep fighting each other. Because you are forced to pander to some groups even if it's not done for the common good. These groups are also always at odds with each other fighting over positions of power and create a threat of ethnic or racial violence. Women can only vote against men but Italians can have street fights with the Irish and burn down Irish neighbourhoods.

You can see how US democracy and melting pot idea is a failure because of racial riots.

Tesla IQ
social media and surveillance aspect combine so that if you aren't keeping with the latest trends, updating your resume and always showing you are being productive and working on something you are a nobody and it invites unwarranted speculation about your social and sexual life as an extension.

It's disturbing

Last edited:
@SergeantIncel, pin this. Extremely good thread.
I'd also say the reason why everyone is so selfish and cruel is due to it being outright mocked and punished by society.

london is hell.portugal is much much nicer,but still shit.i just want to go back to my hometown and ldar there.

I think I have chart for you to see that supports what you stated
F8F83B75 594A 4E67 9DAF AB5DCAD6F0F2