Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion +Canthal >:| looks evil/angry; —Canthal <:| looks afraid/sad

DenHaag

DenHaag

Inquisitor
★★
don’t you think?

Good IPD + PCT + pronounced browridge + blue eyes = mogger

Fair. The blue eyes do the heavy lifting in that equation I think.

IPD = too wide or close looks retarded

canthal = post title

browridge = helps with >:|

color = blue eyes cherry-on-top, not essential

canthal = post title

You’ve changed my mind. Persuasively argued brocel

That's just how the eyebrows are being raised, though, not canthal tilt. :feelswhere:

That's just how the eyebrows are being raised, though, not canthal tilt. :feelswhere:
Yeah I just think sometimes there’s a vague resemblance, except when accounting for the cofactors brother Cho mentioned

Have you ever tried gymmaxxing at 6'5? Obviously at 38 it's beyond over now, but do you think it could've worked when you were younger?

Have you ever tried gymmaxxing at 6'5? Obviously at 38 it's beyond over now, but do you think it could've worked when you were younger?

Could be. Pars interarticularis —> I threw out my back when I tried, more than once. Paralysis for days. Honestly though maybe part of that is just excuse making and self fulfilling prophecies from telling myself there is no hope for a KHHV in their 20s. When you’re on the floor paralyzed for days it’s an easy headspace to get into, without the curative tonic of the black pill anyway.

These days are better — haven’t popped a disc in ten years — and I know how to baby the back muscles, look for the signs before it gets raw af.

Right now my goal is just weight loss and core strength esp. the latter for the back. Lost ten pounds last year by jogging. Hope to do the same this year. Obviously weights help with that too…will try gym again this year for the first time in a few years.

None of this is to max but to cope. General physical health helps with me not getting too depressed I think.

Thanks for the posts brother. Getting up off my ass and will give it a go. It’s Jan 1.

Last edited:

canthal = post title

ipd is cope if you have good pfl + deep set eyes