Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't We Block IT From Screenshotting?

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
Or at very least trap their IP on screenshot so we can scare the balls off of them?

@Master @Fat Link

Or we just only display posts to itfags who make an account.
Less screenshots + we have all their IPs

They are just advertising our site for free + we live in their heads rent free + hoes mad

They are just advertising our site for free + we live in their heads rent free + hoes mad
This I love

My intent on this site is to vent my frustrations to people of similar situation who may be willing to listen.

But I inadvertently anger those who cause my suffering. Simply by, disagreeing, i enrage a good portion of society. It’s incredible.

It wasn’t even in my head when I joined this site that I would anger so many people

I think most accounts start as lurkers tho if we lock it down the site will just rot

Simply private the forum for a month or so and allow no new registrations, as I suggested; the hit to their forum activity will be quite shocking. :feelshehe:

Tbh what is even ip used for? Does knowing someone's ip give you any advantage?

people get doxxed all the time so it does somehow

I think the main way is people have either hacked or know people who work at ISP companies
guys who have access to that data can find your personal information with your IP

This seems like a decent idea to me though people can rather easily spoof the application process by lying seems to me. Still might cut down somewhat.

Kind of a good point actually lol — I never would’ve found this site if Reddit wasn’t constantly blowing a gasket over it.

Simply private the forum for a month or so and allow no new registrations, as I suggested; the hit to their forum activity will be quite shocking. :feelshehe:
Worth a shot at least once I’d say

Kind of a good point actually lol — I never would’ve found this site if Reddit wasn’t constantly blowing a gasket over it.
I think I found it on wikipedia :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's the ID your computer uses on the internet pretty much. From what I understand a IP address can't pinpoint someone's exact location but saying "how's the weather in Nashville today" or wherever they live is a sure fire way to scare the shit out of someone.

It's the ID your computer uses on the internet pretty much. From what I understand a IP address can't pinpoint someone's exact location but saying "how's the weather in Nashville today" or wherever they live is a sure fire way to scare the shit out of someone.
I mean ok, I know that ip is unique number. I just dont know how can anyone do anything to someone just by knowing his ip - and in todays world probably dynamic ip address. You can get to know someone internet providers at best and his city.

It pinpoints their ISP location iirc
I dunno I hate web programming :feelshaha:

I mean ok, I know that ip is unique number. I just dont know how can anyone do anything to someone just by knowing his ip - and in todays world probably dynamic ip address. You can get to know someone internet providers at best. Not much probably.
Even if it's dynamic if you have access to the ISP database you just look up the ip + timestamp that should work
There's obviously other ways but I dunno I also hate hacking :feelshaha:

I mean ok, I know that ip is unique number. I just dont know how can anyone do anything to someone just by knowing his ip - and in todays world probably dynamic ip address. You can get to know someone internet providers at best and his city.
You can send a DDoS attack to their internet and make sure they can't get online. If you find out his actual address you can have them swatted by calling in a fake police call. You can still fuck with people hard if you know their IP address from what I understand.

have them swatted by calling in a fake police call
that would be illegal and you are leaving your own trail when you do that
pretty sure people have died from that so they're going to take it pretty seriously

but like I said, if you have their IP address and look them up in the ISP database
then you will get their name, address, phone number probably maybe credit cards

I mean it HAPPENS so... but that's the only way I would know how to do it

I imagine guys who have access to those dbs sell that type of shit on the darkweb?
idk this type of hacking is basically web programming which why I hate it :feelshaha:

that would be illegal and you are leaving your own trail when you do that
pretty sure people have died from that so they're going to take it pretty seriously
I mean I never implied that I would do it, but I'm just saying that it's been done before.

the only problem with this is it would interfere with archive.org and stuff which is useful if mods are getting banhappy

Brilliant idea. Now we just need some high IQ Asian coders to program it into the site :feelshehe:

Brilliant idea. Now we just need some high IQ Asian coders to program it into the site :feelshehe:
yeah I don't really know
there are ways of making the site exchange data behind the scenes

maybe something that could listen to the print scrn button
or just refuse to display if they try and block it

Or at very least trap their IP on screenshot so we can scare the balls off of them?

@Master @Fat Link
Who gives a fuck? Let them screech in their little corner of the internet.