Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Can't wait for the soys to seethe: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz to avoid the death penalty!

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
oh my god

i am so elated right now

at least one of the twelve jurors has decided to spare the life of Cruz

oh my god

dude are you seeing the cameras and the sobbing of the families?

i'm sorry, sweaty, but your emotions don't override the law. in federal court and in every state that practices the death penalty except Alabama, the law requires that death verdicts be unanimous.

I think this is first incel shooter who actually survived

So some dude gets a life sentence instead of the death penalty.

Who the fuck cares? It's not like he got away with it, at least ER killed himself.

Who the fuck cares? It's not like he got away with it, at least ER killed himself.
yeah, if you ask me, life without parole is just as bad if not worse than the death penalty

but look

the soys and the cucks are pissed by the verdict and the system as a whole and i delight in their anger, that's all there is to it

at the end of the day the judicial branch of government isn't designed to cater to the normies. it's not a majoritarian institution unlike the legislature. it's job is to apply the law without fear or favor.

Crazy dance

he got away with it tho, he gets to live while 17 are dead
I think this was a win for St. Nikolas

yeah, if you ask me, life without parole is just as bad if not worse than the death penalty

but look

the soys and the cucks are pissed by the verdict and the system as a whole and i delight in their anger, that's all there is to it

at the end of the day the judicial branch of government isn't designed to cater to the normies. it's not a majoritarian institution unlike the legislature. it's job is to apply the law without fear or favor.
NOO HE NEEDS TO BE TORTURED BY THE INTERPOL AND BURNED ALIVE

Tbh life would be worse than the death penalty for the perp and society. So its a case of pick and choose.

Executing people is just the same as putting down a sick dog. Which is deemed "humane". There are many death row inmates who practically beg them to speed up the process to execution. They dont want to rot in prison for decades jfl.

However executing them saves society a ton of money having to house, feed, and water them for decades. Objectively I see no reason to keep someone like that alive, theyre never getting out anyway either. I think society would better benefit from just getting rid and whatever hundreds of thousands if not millions it would cost to keep them alive, spend on programs that matter to help other people who need it.

Although I'm sure if someone had fucked me like that i'd want them to spend those decades rotting away. So its a case of whether people think its worth the money to give them an easy way out or not.

I haven't felt this good since the U.S. Supreme Court decided West Virginia v. EPA earlier this year. Sometimes the legal system just has moments like this that make you squeal with glee. I mean @Rice Rice Baby look at this pure basedness!

The families were so pissed on the camera. It's interesting too that the district is quite liberal AFAIK, so you'd expect the families to be anti-death penalty. But I guess at least one of the jurors was anyways.

The families were so pissed on the camera. It's interesting too that the district is quite liberal AFAIK, so you'd expect the families to be anti-death penalty. But I guess at least one of the jurors was anyways.
It's a town of virtue-signaling upper-middle-class white liberals. If you claim to be anti-death penalty but are willing to make exceptions for certain despicable people, you are pro-death penalty. At least be honest with yourself. This intellectual laziness is why I have zero respect for most normies' views on the law.

You can believe that some people morally deserve the death penalty whilst also believing that the state shouldn't have the legal power to impose the death penalty. At least that's my position on capital punishment.

Whoever the juror is, no matter what his or her politics are, I respect someone who can stick to a set of principles and apply them consistently. That is commendable.

It's a town of virtue-signaling upper-middle-class white liberals. If you claim to be anti-death penalty but are willing to make exceptions for certain despicable people, you are pro-death penalty. At least be honest with yourself. This intellectual laziness is why I have zero respect for most normies' views on the law.

You can believe that some people morally deserve the death penalty whilst also believing that the state shouldn't have the legal power to impose the death penalty. At least that's my position on capital punishment.

Whoever the juror is, no matter what his or her politics are, I respect someone who can stick to a set of principles and apply them consistently. That is commendable.
Yeah they're just virtue signaling. It takes a special kind of retard to actually walk the walk.

O431z9rQJOmFdaMjc8L63W_N0dZ8Tkx24gK_HrGB0G4.jpg

I would rather be dead tbh

I actually wouldnt cry after this spic

he got away with it tho, he gets to live while 17 are dead
I think this was a win for St. Nikolas
no, he didn't. he has to rot in prison for the rest of his life.

celebrating him in prison as a victory is delusional. it makes more sense to celebrate a pro team winning a sportsball game

dude are you seeing the cameras and the sobbing of the families?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH FUCKING SEX HAVING CHADNIGGERS I LOVE IT WHEN THEY LOSE ALL THE HARD WORK THEY SPEND ON THEIR ZOOMERNIGGER CHILDREN AHHAHAHAHAHAHA :feelskek:

Sucks balls
No way. This is more of Incel music !

Your pick is Chad babies tik'ing and tok'ing like hipsterbobo normie douchebag music.

"good looking coffee shop kids"

No way. This is more of Incel music !

Your pick is Chad babies tik'ing and tok'ing like hipsterbobo normie douchebag music.

"good looking coffee shop kids"
Autism moment

Autism moment
"Born in 1982 and therefore I'm wise" moment. Paul Simon is Incel tier. Foster the People are the kids in HS we all suffered from, except in disguise as "nice". It's better to go with odd looking and goofy music than the trendy stuffs.

Foster the People
They are chads singing a tribute to ER.
I mean, it's an ode to the hypocrisy, to the normoloid cancer, sure as long as chads say so, there is no problem.
Do you see why we love that song?

Weird that I didn't hear about this until now. I guess I just haven't been following it.

I'm really glad that he didn't get the death penalty as I oppose it in general.

It's surprising for sure, but I'm glad! Now we just need to abolish it completely!

He played his cards right and he has good legal representation. What do you expect. To bad he didn't kys because he is a pussy.

He played his cards right and he has good legal representation. What do you expect. To bad he didn't kys because he is a pussy.
Tbh it's based he didn't kill himself because the seething of the normies was amazing

It's actually better for him to martyr out, because his life in jail will be hell on earth

It's actually better for him to martyr out, because his life in jail will be hell on earth
He deserves a suite at the Four Seasons

He deserves a suite at the Four Seasons
He deserves to be freed. He's low IQ and was bullied by that gun control dyke. Ccptube blocked the video but I can look it up

Murder while being white does not carry the death penalty in the racist states of America.

TBH American capital cases give me mixed feelings. Murderers deserve to die, but the state should not have the power to kill anybody, because they've shown time and again how corrupt and incompetent they are at even carry out the sentence, let alone determining guilt in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back