Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Parkland School Shooter Nikolas Cruz Sentenced to Life Without Parole

Rice Rice Baby

Rice Rice Baby

gibs me bat
★★★
After a three month sentencing trial and less than two days of deliberations, a Florida jury has sentenced the Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz, now 24, to life without parole.

44EGQGEUSZLILIC34TZDMMFXKQ

It was a fun trial. The jury got to go inside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, the scene of the shooting, which has laid untouched since Nikky's rampage. The prosecution presented some of Nikky's Google searches, one of which was "Why I want to kill woman". And the judge, Elizabeth Scherer, who has never overseen a death penalty case before, found herself in the headlines when she got into a screaming match with Nikky's defense attorney, Melisa McNeill. The reason for the screaming match was the defense's unexpected decision to rest after calling only 25 or so of its 80 planned witnesses.

Ezgif 2 47d51be316

Thoughts? Reactions? False flag? Don't say that, or you'll find yourself liable to the tune of 1 biddy-diddy-dillion dollars.

Also, I'll edit this if any of the individual counts say otherwise, but I doubt it. They got at least one stubborn anti-death penalty juror on there, it looks like.

Lol are you seeing the families reactions? they big mad

Last edited:
I still can't get my head around the fact they let foids become judges in cumskinland :feelshaha:

A bunch of roasties holding kangaroo court over a "misogynist" :feelskek:
To be fair to McNeill, she did a good enough job to save Cruz's head from become fried electric chicken. Scherer has struck me as incompetent throughout the trial, though. She even has a rather self-indulgent IG you can find here.

Either false flag for gun control and affirmative action, or CIA asset. Big bad man with his big bad gun.

All mass shootings are either fake or planned. Guns don't kill people, the Government does.

To be fair to McNeill, she did a good enough job to save Cruz's head from become fried electric chicken. Scherer has struck me as incompetent throughout the trial, though. She even has a rather self-indulgent IG you can find here.
Scherer only got the job because her dad was friends with former Gov. Rick Scott lol. Fuck her.

McNeill was very good. I hate to praise a woman but she is undoubtedly a skilled litigator.

Either false flag for gun control and affirmative action, or CIA asset. Big bad man with his big bad gun.

All mass shootings are either fake or planned. Guns don't kill people, the Government does.

So are you saying our saint Elliot Rodger was a government agent and that Isla vista 2014 was fake?

All 17 counts LWOP. I'm slightly surprised, but then again, it's probably hard to get a unanimous jury for death penalties these days.

INCEL KOMMANDO IS WITH YOU SAINT NICHOLAS !

All 17 counts LWOP. I'm slightly surprised, but then again, it's probably hard to get a unanimous jury for death penalties these days.
Cruz was 18. Legally an adult, but as a 22-year-old I can't help but think that 18-year-olds are still basically kids. Not old enough to drink, shouldn't be old enough to be eligible for the death penalty.

Normies would be seething so much :lul:

meds

Cruz was 18. Legally an adult, but as a 22-year-old I can't help but think that 18-year-olds are still basically kids. Not old enough to drink, shouldn't be old enough to be eligible for the death penalty.
Tell Justice Thomas that :feelskek: :feelskek:

But in all seriousness, I agree with you. American morality gets me all kinds of fucked up sometimes.

Tell Justice Thomas that :feelskek: :feelskek:

But in all seriousness, I agree with you. American morality gets me all kinds of fucked up sometimes.
it was scalia, o'connor, rehnquist, and yes thomas that dissented in Roper v. Simmons (2005)

man i love justice kennedy. most based libertarian to ever step foot on SCOTUS. so based. what a based justice.

3 of the 12 jury members voted against the death penalty, according to the jury foreman, and one (a woman) was a "hard no" from the very start.

It's also very interesting that the Broward County's current elected prosecutor (the lead prosecutor, Michael Satz, was the previous elected prosecutor) does not support the death penalty. Both are Dems at that too, and it looks like on the political side all/most the Florida Dems up for election are trumpeting how it should have been death.

Ofc he gets a roastie judge :feelsclown:

After a three month sentencing trial and less than two days of deliberations, a Florida jury has sentenced the Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz, now 24, to life without parole.

View attachment 664480

It was a fun trial. The jury got to go inside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, the scene of the shooting, which has laid untouched since Nikky's rampage. The prosecution presented some of Nikky's Google searches, one of which was "Why I want to kill woman". And the judge, Elizabeth Scherer, who has never overseen a death penalty case before, found herself in the headlines when she got into a screaming match with Nikky's defense attorney, Melisa McNeill. The reason for the screaming match was the defense's unexpected decision to rest after calling only 25 or so of its 80 planned witnesses.

View attachment 664481

Thoughts? Reactions? False flag? Don't say that, or you'll find yourself liable to the tune of 1 biddy-diddy-dillion dollars.

Also, I'll edit this if any of the individual counts say otherwise, but I doubt it. They got at least one stubborn anti-death penalty juror on there, it looks like.
Damn. No pussy for the rest of his life. That's the true punishment

Dude had a gf and everything, no sympathy for him

Lol are you seeing the families reactions? they big mad
The death penalty is a meme in the US anyways. It costs millions more to throw an inmate on death row, and then they sit there for decades.

Considering the US for-profit prison system uses felons for constitutional slave labor, you’re missing out on profits by executing them. At least by making them a prison slave, they sort of contribute to society.

Not that I give a shit, but most normie political issues have pretty simple, logical answers, but normies are too emotional for that.

I still remember all that big media nonsense about another “white mass murderer” before showing a picture of the Amerimutt meme IRL. His last name is literally Cruz.

Regardless of what your political lean is, if if can’t see that the news is a clown show, you’re a dipshit.

Both are Dems at that too, and it looks like on the political side all/most the Florida Dems up for election are trumpeting how it should have been death.
Liberals live in this strange world of cognitive dissonance where anyone can be rehabilitated, and then they witness true evil and switch up.

In their eyes, Cruz is an outlier, and most of death row is full of kind-hearted men who just need another chance to make things right. In reality, every sick fuck on death row did something nearly as bad as Nikola. The death penalty was literally made for the outliers. Regular felons just go to prison.

He's a literal retard. His mother drank and took drugs during pregnancy
Whenever some normie retard brings up shit like “Life is what you make it,” I mention cases like this.

His life was over from the start. His mom fucked his mind and body before he was even born. He had no chance.

jfl reading redditors lose their fucking minds over this. Good job on beating the case Nik, despite being a disgusting, retarded mutt who had sex with a coal burner you sure did make all of America mad for 4 years straight.

jfl reading redditors lose their fucking minds over this. Good job on beating the case Nik, despite being a disgusting, retarded mutt who had sex with a coal burner you sure did make all of America mad for 4 years straight.
Wait his ex-girlfriend was black? Also which Reddit threads do you recommend I read if I want to see seething Redditors? I've been going through Facebook comment sections and seeing boomers get all pissy.

Wait his ex-girlfriend was black?
No, his ex-gf cheated on him with a black guy who beat him up at school.
Nikcruzexgf

Also which Reddit threads do you recommend I read if I want to see seething Redditors? I've been going through Facebook comment sections and seeing boomers get all pissy.
Just go to r/masskillers

Last edited:
I still can't get my head around the fact they let foids become judges in cumskinland :feelshaha:
I swear. She masquerades as a judge during the day, handing down sentences and pretending to be a serious person with serious thoughts performing a serious task. And then goes home, gets on her knees, and chokes on some dick

Doesn’t forget to paint her face before going into work. Bacause what’s the point of being a strong independent career woman girlboss if men don’t want to fuck you all the time?

A case of never letting a crisis go to waste. Young guys going ER isn’t inconceivable and can and does occur organically. The left and the media used it to push gun control with that bald Mexican foid and the lightbulbcel cuck

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "A young, pretty White woman can receive plenty of privileges.",
"headline": "Reward for missing Iowa jogger Mollie Tibbetts now more than $277,000, breaking record",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/reward-mi...s-260-000-143405258--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 04:13:29 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Mr. Cruz's mental illness could've been caught if he had only received fair and reasonable treatment. By allowing the students to severely bully this unstable man, he was pushed to his limits and reacted in a horrific way.\n\nLet us remember the Golden Rule: \"Do unto others as you wish done unto you\" - Had he been treated properly, I doubt he would've been filled with enough hatred and delusion to commit a massacre.",
"headline": "Parkland suspect: Voice told him to burn, kill, destroy",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/suspect-exclaimed-kill-florida-school-shooting-202804980.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:50:39 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Are you threatening his life?",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/suspect-exclaimed-kill-florida-school-shooting-202804980.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:41:33 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Or....you merely chose to ignore the obvious signs of mental illness.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:35:15 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Psychosis and PTSD are often worsened by constant bullying. Nikolas should've received top-notch therapies to reduce the risk of an incident like this.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:34:37 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Years of bullying and abuse worsened his psychosis, leading to the massacre.\n\nI'm sure he is amenable to treatment.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:27:01 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Explain your point. Nikolas is psychotic.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:21:10 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "He is obligated to a fair trial. There is evidence to prove that Mr. Cruz is in need of hospitalization rather than imprisonment.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:18:54 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Psychosis during the commission of a crime is sufficient for the insanity defense. Mr. Cruz must receive a fair trial followed by hospitalization and psychiatric therapies.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:16:02 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Disrespectful and degenerated. You should be ashamed for treating a mentally ill man like this.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:11:44 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Clearly an onset of schizophrenia. Hospitalization is necessary.",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:08:53 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Anything to make whites seem like angels, yes?",
"headline": "Body found as police search disused quarry for missing midwife",
"url": "https://uk.news.yahoo.com/missing-midwife-samantha-eastwood-apos-183744515.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 07 03:04:46 UTC 2018"
},
{

For real. These whores should never be in possessions of power. Beta males allowed this to happen

Cruz probably wanted the death penalty, from what i understand about the US system it takes about 30 years for the sentence to actually be carried out and the cell that death row inmates are held in is more comfy. I also believe he thought that a death penalty conviction would have made him more notorious.

I have no idea how much of a cuck you need to be to not want to sentence someone to death after they shot up a school. Probably some very weak soyman.

Cruz probably wanted the death penalty, from what i understand about the US system it takes about 30 years for the sentence to actually be carried out and the cell that death row inmates are held in is more comfy. I also believe he thought that a death penalty conviction would have made him more notorious.

I have no idea how much of a cuck you need to be to not want to sentence someone to death after they shot up a school. Probably some very weak soyman.
Cruz should be imprisoned in a suite at the Ritz-Carlton

Free my nigga

Whenever some normie retard brings up shit like “Life is what you make it,” I mention cases like this.

His life was over from the start. His mom fucked his mind and body before he was even born. He had no chance.
Low iq cels LDAR