Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can't they just print money and give to everyone

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Why do we have play this game of mouse and rat to wageslave 40 yrs and then die?

Why can't the govt give everyone money and everyone would be happy.

Why are they doing this?

the wear tiny hats

That will decrease the value of dollars.

Something about inflation. Also you'd think all the rich virtue signalling celebrities would live modestly and give their money to poor people, but they're full of shit as expected. Can't live without their yacht parties. And Redditards who hate the elite worship them for some reason, because of DISNEY AND MARVEL MOVIES THEY ARE TRUE HEROES FOR PLAYING SUPERHEROES!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

lol that's like Alexandria Cortez wanting to mint trillion dollar coins and distributing thousands of dollars to everyone to solve the economic crisis.

Last edited:
lol that's like Alexandria Cortez wanting to mint trillion dollar coins and distributing thousands of dollars to everyone to solve the economic crisis.
Yes, why not? Let everyone have the money and buy whatever they want.

Yes, why not? Let everyone have the money and buy whatever they want.
you cant make money out of nowhere.
do you understand how inflation works?

That would make money worthless.
How would it make it worthless? Elites already have trillons so they already ahead of others. It won't make everyone an equal.
you cant make money out of nowhere.
do you understand how inflation works?
No I don't.

For something to be a currency it needs to have this things:

- Be durable and usable multiple times, like it won't expire or rot.
- can be divided, like small change.
- portable, as in people can move it and take it with them.
- recognizable, as in people can recognize it's money, i bet you never saw congolese cash but if i put some in front of you you'd know it's money.
- and finally it has to be limited, the supply has to be limited, that's what the crackers in the USA printing cash made it value loose and that gold, that's why gold has value while rock doesn't.

:soy:
Why are they doing this?
inflation + they only care about their money

Why do we have play this game of mouse and rat to wageslave 40 yrs and then die?

Why can't the govt give everyone money and everyone would be happy.

Why are they doing this?

I swear, I can't tell if some of you are either just trolling or are genuinely retarded.

How many times do we need to see currencies crash and become worthless because of ideas like OP

Make sense to me, after all money(paper) grow on trees so there plenty of those trees around.

You're talking foid logic. I'm just letting you know.