Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can’t stress enough how staying bluepilled would have lead to me killing myself

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
When I was bluepilled I was still under the impression that relationships are for everyone and if I worked hard enough I would meet my life partner. Once I reached 20 I began noticing how abysmal my luck with women had been up to that point. I really beat myself up over it and thought how terrible of a person I must’ve been to not find a single girl that wanted to be with me.

Didn’t help that before I find r/braincels every time I would seek answers on why I was having such a shitty experience with foids the Reddit soys would always jerk themselves off with their constant victim blaming and inkwell accusations. Really that was the closest to suicide that I have been in my life. Feeling horrible about my self because I thought I was doing something wrong and the Reddit soys fueling my fear that I was a bad person

Than in late 2018 I discovered r/braincels and I remember how much of a eureka! moment it was when I saw all the based cels there bringing up how women only care about looks, height, and status. I was enraged at how evil those Reddit cunts were and how many more poor men they might have pushed to suicide shaming and making them doubt if they were good people or not.

Since then i’ve used the blackpill knowledge I’ve gained to start planning my life ahead knowing how I will have to adjust being ugly af. I’m acquiring quite a bit of savings at the moment I plan to get in contact with a good stock exchange expert and start building my portfolio by sometime next year and really kick my wealth maxxing plan into overdrive. My financial plan is all coming together :feelsthink:

Fuck the bluepill and Reddit seriously. I guarantee without discovering the incel community I would have drowned in so much self hatred I would have for sure roped. It is always calling us a suicide cult but in reality the bluepill kills more ugly men than anything else the blackpill saves lives on the contrary

This post is uplifting bro. I’d have probably been even more depressed had it not been for the blackpill. I blamed it all on myself but now I know I did nothing wrong but have the wrong bones.

This post is uplifting bro. I’d have probably been even more depressed had it not been for the blackpill. I blamed it all on myself but now I know I did nothing wrong but have the wrong bones.
Glad you stopped beating yourself up. It’s not your fault brocel cheers

The blackpill is bitter, but it can give you the tools to look after yourself in a soyciety than sees you as disposable garbage. The bluepill gives you a false sense of hope, but it will eventually leave you defenceless, destitute and dead.

Last edited:
Thats why spreading the blackpill is work of God, i beat myself over for a decade wondering what am i doing wrong, i knew being short ethnic my chances arent great but everyone was telling me there is someone for everyone, you just keep looking, why all the girls ignored me completely then? Blackpill opened my eyes and saved me.

The blackpill is bitter, but it can give you the tools to look after yourself in a soyciety than sees you as disposable garbage. The bluepill gives you a false sense of hope, but it will eventually leave defenceless, destitute and dead.
It’s like being stuck in an apocalypse and starving and coming across an instruction manual on how to catch and cook your own food. The bluepill is more like siting around starving and not actually doing anything and just waiting for things to get better

Incels and blackpill are less toxic than bluepilled normies. The bluepilled normie will convince you that you are just a horrible person if you can’t get a gf. You’ll see murderers have wives and gf’s and you’ll believe that you are worse than them and deserve to die because what other reason could there be that they are successful with women while you rot according to the bluepill? :lul:

When I was bluepilled I was still under the impression that relationships are for everyone and if I worked hard enough I would meet my life partner. Once I reached 20 I began noticing how abysmal my luck with women had been up to that point. I really beat myself up over it and thought how terrible of a person I must’ve been to not find a single girl that wanted to be with me.

Didn’t help that before I find r/braincels every time I would seek answers on why I was having such a shitty experience with foids the Reddit soys would always jerk themselves off with their constant victim blaming and inkwell accusations. Really that was the closest to suicide that I have been in my life. Feeling horrible about my self because I thought I was doing something wrong and the Reddit soys fueling my fear that I was a bad person

Than in late 2018 I discovered r/braincels and I remember how much of a eureka! moment it was when I saw all the based cels there bringing up how women only care about looks, height, and status. I was enraged at how evil those Reddit cunts were and how many more poor men they might have pushed to suicide shaming and making them doubt if they were good people or not.

Since then i’ve used the blackpill knowledge I’ve gained to start planning my life ahead knowing how I will have to adjust being ugly af. I’m acquiring quite a bit of savings at the moment I plan to get in contact with a good stock exchange expert and start building my portfolio by sometime next year and really kick my wealth maxxing plan into overdrive. My financial plan is all coming together :feelsthink:

Fuck the bluepill and Reddit seriously. I guarantee without discovering the incel community I would have drowned in so much self hatred I would have for sure roped. It is always calling us a suicide cult but in reality the bluepill kills more ugly men than anything else the blackpill saves lives on the contrary
when i was giga depressed, i was bluepilled. i always knew there was something out of my control that led to others having women and me not having them. i just couldn’t wrap my finger around what that was

when i learned the thruth about life, my life improved

Fr I don't know how tf I would be rn if I were still bluepilled

bluepill logic is if you are a single man you are always 100% to blame and are a bad person.