Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't stand seeing people my age succeeding.

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
I was just watching some soccer highlights and it just got me thinking about how some guys my age are just living in a completely different dimension than I am. They have millions of people that worship them, superior genetics, access to whatever woman they want while I'm destined to rot alone in obscurity.

It also got me thinking about guys my age who are making millions of crypto and what not while I'm forced to wageslave for MEGACORP™®.

water.

No use in comparing yourself to normies. It's like comparing apples with space shuttle's it's a whole different thing

Dude I felt this way all through my 20s... People becoming literal multimillionaires and shit while I'm wageslaving away.

I think I've mostly become numb to it, well all expect seeing them in relationships. :feelsbadman:

just identify as a 5 year old and they will no longer be your age. It’s just that easy.

I was just watching some soccer highlights and it just got me thinking about how some guys my age are just living in a completely different dimension than I am. They have millions of people that worship them, superior genetics, access to whatever woman they want while I'm destined to rot alone in obscurity.

It also got me thinking about guys my age who are making millions of crypto and what not while I'm forced to wageslave for MEGACORP™®.

water.
Side effects of being too much online and social media I guess we just spend our time seeing other people succeed

Of course cuck, kys at your earliest convenience you waste of space

Reminds me of the time I was at a nightclub and an entire nba team showed up. :blackpill: