Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can’t smoke weed till tmr nite

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
I’ve been smoking weed every day recently and I decided I needed to lower my tolerance so I could get higher. I didn’t smoke weed yesterday and I won’t today either. I’m not gonna smoke till tmr nite. Gotta make it through till then

sorry you got no more replies

You need to wait even longer. Fuck weed. Just do LSD or mushrooms

Do it once in a week. Don't let your mind feel attached to this shit. Weed is good cope but most Normies think it's some magic miracle. It's not. It will detoriate your mind over time.

ok man sounds good

Music i love music

I’ve been smoking weed every day recently and I decided I needed to lower my tolerance so I could get higher. I didn’t smoke weed yesterday and I won’t today either. I’m not gonna smoke till tmr nite. Gotta make it through till then

I'm almost out. Fucking kill me

As of right now, I'd do a lot in order to smoke a fat ass blueberry swisher blunt, ngl.
[]

Last edited:
Sounds good tbh

You need to wait even longer. Fuck weed. Just do LSD or mushrooms
I don’t have access to those and yea I prob should wait longer but I don’t want to. I also never really smoke more than .5 grams in one day so I don’t think I fucked my tolerance too much I’ve heard tolerance does go down at least by a little bit after 72 hours.
I'm almost out. Fucking kill me
How much do you smoke?
Do it once in a week. Don't let your mind feel attached to this shit. Weed is good cope but most Normies think it's some magic miracle. It's not. It will detoriate your mind over time.
Ima do it twice a week and maybe wean myself down to once a week eventually. I just got a half ounce of stuff my dealer said was good so I don’t need to buy any more for awhile.

Last edited:
Weed is my main cope.

I’m out of weed right now

Prices went up and my guy closed shop. Now I have to travel 300 mi one-way for dank. Not worth the long drive during a pandemic.

Prices went up and my guy closed shop. Now I have to travel 300 mi one-way for dank. Not worth the long drive during a pandemic.
Damn that sucks. I got like a bit over half a ounce and I only smoke like .5 grams at a time or less.