Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cant sleep

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
Stomach acid be acting up and my heart is going really Fast

As Fast as @tablecell was banned after posting fagshit

I think the kikes poisoned my drinking water again

just close your eyes bro

It’s 6am for me I’m about to hit the hay.

Saar , if u want , i can sing u song.. maybe will help litttle.

Dang. Insomnia sucks man, and heartburn too. You got any tums?

GERD is the ultimate subhuman disease

Started having heartburn and frequent burping around mid-January, just recently hopped on esomperazole from a gastroenterologist, supposed to go in for a checkup in July

GERD is the ultimate subhuman disease

Started having heartburn and frequent burping around mid-January, just recently hopped on esomperazole
That shit is a lifesaver

That shit is a lifesaver
yeah i tried prilosec for a bit and all it did was give me nausea lol

just started having really bad acid reflux in january and didn't see a gastroenterologist until now

pain was so bad at first i thought i was having a heart attack

yeah i tried prilosec for a bit and all it did was give me nausea lol

just started having really bad acid reflux in january and didn't see a gastroenterologist until now

pain was so bad at first i thought i was having a heart attack
Dang that sounds pretty bad. I’ve had it for a long time now, maybe 15 years or something. When I first got it, it felt like my stomach just stopped working. Now it just makes it hard to sleep well usually and I cough a lot after eating.

Luckily any of those drugs have worked. I need to get back on one.

Dang that sounds pretty bad. I’ve had it for a long time now, maybe 15 years or something. When I first got it, it felt like my stomach just stopped working. Now it just makes it hard to sleep well usually and I cough a lot after eating.

Luckily any of those drugs have worked. I need to get back on one.
Did it make you constipated ?

Lately I've been having a slight tinging stomach pain and weird bowel behaviors (my stool is mostly wet and amorphous) My doctor (the same one that prescribed me the esomperazole) reccomended me to go try some Miralax. It says to only take for a week, and I'm on day 5.

Honestly no idea why my stomach is acting up. Only good thing that's happened is that esomperazole has helped A LOT with my heartburn. No more chest pains (and excessive burping too)

Last edited:
Did it make you constipated ?

Lately I've been having a slightly tinging stomach pain and weird bowel behaviors (my stool is mostly wet and amorphous) My doctor (the same one that prescribed me the esomperazole) reccomended me to go try some Miralax. It says to only take for a week, and I'm on day 5.

Honestly no idea why my stomach is acting up. Only good thing that's happened is that esomperazole has helped A LOT with my heartburn.
I don’t think it made me constipated. Did that start after you started the esomeprazole?

I don’t think it made me constipated. Did that start after you started the esomeprazole?
Prior. That's what made me go to the doctor, as I never had such symptoms.

I was trying to see if I could eliminate my heartburn by just altering my diet, and that didn't work.

I was trying to see if I could eliminate my heartburn by just altering my diet, and that didn't work.
Ic. Weird. Could the alterations to your diet have caused those changes?

I’m hoping my gerd goes away once I start exercising. Now it’s just a matter of starting exercising…

Fuck. I overate and now it’s coming for me.

Ic. Weird. Could the alterations to your diet have caused those changes?

I’m hoping my gerd goes away once I start exercising. Now it’s just a matter of starting exercising…
I still probably am eating some acidic things without realizing. I cut out the most obvious things like citrus and onions. Don't consume dairy and or anything fried anymore.

I mostly eat fish and potatoes.

Last edited:
I still probably am eating some acidic things without realizing. I cut out the most obvious things like citrus and onions. Don't consume dairy and or anything fried anymore.

I mostly eat fish and potatoes.
Tomato-based things are what kills me.

Ic. Those are good ones. Especially lemon :feelsbadman:

Sleep pills or drink until you fall.

had 2 scoops of sleep powder and 2 sleeping piils and my eyes are still awake at the rate this is going i shall die from this lack off sleep and theres nothing i can do about it

It’s 7am señor Emba and my mind refuses to sleep. I blame kikes for this.
Çest mal, kiñg Ñoth¡ñg

I have hard time go to sleep,
Then hard time get up.

Luckily I can do as I want

Stomach acid be acting up and my heart is going really Fast

As Fast as @tablecell was banned after posting fagshit

I think the kikes poisoned my drinking water again
I cant also, for the past week I've sleep past 6am, woke up at 7pm today jfl. It was legit dark

Find the Jew in your house who poisoned you