Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cant sleep without waking up after every 5 minutes

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
I close my eyes

Drift off to sleep. Have these really vivid dream starts and then 5-10 mins later i jump back awake

Never happened to me before and its pissing me off. Haven't slept at all this night and for the last week been sleeping like 3 hours only

Fuck

its because of shit sleep rhythm

Mogs me at having vivid dreams

its because of shit sleep rhythm
Its because of my upstairs fucking neighbor who stays awake all night. Gives me so much anxiety that even when they're quiet i cant sleep without feeling stress.

Motherfucker only sleeps at like 9AM. Dont understand why this fucker is so stupid. I only end up banging on the ceiling and waking them up. Fuckhead could easily avoid this if they slept at normal times. Its not like this fucker works shifts either. Sits in its room all day long.

I have trouble sleeping sometimes I wake up sometimes between 4 or 5 am

Its because of my upstairs fucking neighbor who stays awake all night. Gives me so much anxiety that even when they're quiet i cant sleep without feeling stress.

Motherfucker only sleeps at like 9AM. Dont understand why this fucker is so stupid. I only end up banging on the ceiling and waking them up. Fuckhead could easily avoid this if they slept at normal times. Its not like this fucker works shifts either. Sits in its room all day long.
:horror:

Insomnia is brutal

I have the same problem
Fucking sucks

Wow that’s pretty interesting

I woke up like five times last night reeee