Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can't see my oneitis for 2 months

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
She's a whore and she's taking a vacation. I won't be able to see her for 2 months.

imbored21 said:
She's a whore

then why is she your oneitis lol or do you just like her as in you want to get your turn doing the fucking

Sadist said:
then why is she your oneitis lol or do you just like her as in you want to get your turn doing the fucking

i have feelings for her. She's the only girl who remembers things about me even after months of not seeing me. And she reached out to me before she went on vacation to let me know and it felt really good because a girl has never texted me first in my life.

imbored21 said:
i have feelings for her. She's the only girl who remembers things about me even after months of not seeing me. And she reached out to me before she went on vacation to let me know and it felt really good because a girl has never texted me first in my life.

shes lucky to have you she needs more beta cuck orbiters in her life

imbored21 said:

dam man thats tuff, well hopefully you don't fall victim to a betabux situation

Stop thinking about her for even a day

Wow. She just secured another orbiter.

Just shut the fuck up about oneitis you fucking betas. Goddamn it.

If your oneitis even knows you exist you are a fakecel.

universallyabhorred said:
If your oneitis even knows you exist you are a fakecel.

She's a literal prostitute, lmao

End your obsession with her or just end yourself already lol

imbored21 said:

Attachments

• char toyota.gif
    char toyota.gif
    515.8 KB · Views: 123
nosiB said:
End your obsession with her or just end yourself already lol

im such a beta cuck. Just imagine if your son turned out like me just fucking LOL at my dad

imbored21 said:
She's a whore and she's taking a vacation. I won't be able to see her for 2 months.

Shut up about you oneitis man. Stop being a bitch.

How do you even have a oneitis as an incel? I've always been so frustrated with the opposite sex I just don't see myself being infatuated with them past my primal desire for them.

She's toying with you like women toy with me when they fauxflirt. You gotta set boundaries, man.