Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can't look at Dogs the same anymore

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Ever since I took the Dogpill, I see Dogs with foids, especially German Shepards, and realize how much they truly mog me, and how a foid would rather suck their dick than even be in a relationship with me. If you'd get picked over a Dog, you're fakecel.

Dogpill is real and should be included in the blackpill formula

the dogpill obliterated me

Same, everytime I see a foid walking her dog I automatically think of the dogpill.

I refuse to take the dog pill. I just can’t

The dogpill disemboweled me.

If we ever protest anything, it should be this. 'We live in a world where women fuck dogs over us, and we did nothing wrong.'

Many of us are intelligent, normal looking dudes.

If we ever protest anything, it should be this. 'We live in a world where women fuck dogs over us, and we did nothing wrong.'

Many of us are intelligent, normal looking dudes.

Seriously stop with this shit. Just because some foids had sex with dogs doesn't mean it's even comparable to our problems. For the most part, any foid that fucks a dog shouldn't be one you should even care about.

Brendio did the preadamites have pets ?

Seriously stop with this shit. Just because some foids had sex with dogs doesn't mean it's even comparable to our problems. For the most part, any foid that fucks a dog shouldn't be one you should even care about.
Massive cope
Brendio did the preadamites have pets ?
Probably

Yeah we had some strong dogpills this week

i cant look at anything the same way after learning female nature

No any girl that fuck u is not even human
Dogs r cuter than subhumans like me

Yup, after learning about dogpill, I am having difficult time finding motivation in street-shitting.

Today I saw a 7/10 jogging whore with her dog and she is carrying a shitbag to pick up the dog turds. So basically that fucking dog fucks her, the dog does rampant street-shitting and she cleans those shit as well.

You can never shitmog a dog, never.

:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Even as a child I hated those vicious mongrels that everyone so blindly fawned over