Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can’t find a hair style that suits my fucked up face

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
:feelsrope: Fucking over man. No matter what I try shit is ugly as fuck. Dude I swear Why do I have shitty bone structure. Foids making fun of me

same i just slick my hair back, my hair is getting so long

I can't find hair for anything

:feelsrope: Fucking over man. No matter what I try shit is ugly as fuck. Dude I swear Why do I have shitty bone structure. Foids making fun of me
just give up and get a bowl cut

No hairstyles for an ugly face.

Just go bald. Most men will go bald eventually so it's a natural look anyway. And if you are young and /fit/ you just look like you are in the military anyway so nobody cares. People used to always ask if I was in the forces when I was younger.

Actual advice if you don't want to go bald: Go find a fancy haircutting place and pay a woman stylist. It's expensive but just tell them you are unsure what you want and for them to style it for you. They will decide and since she is female she will mostly get something that looks "good" for your head shape and look. Male barbers don't go for looks they go for easy so they just always give you a traditional cut which doesn't always go with your head/face.

(My Mom used to cut my hair when I was a kid but when I went into middle school I wanted a more mature haircut. This is what my Mom did for me. Took me to a stylist. Had a haircut that a lot of people liked until college.)

Just go bald. Most men will go bald eventually so it's a natural look anyway. And if you are young and /fit/ you just look like you are in the military anyway so nobody cares. People used to always ask if I was in the forces when I was younger.

Actual advice if you don't want to go bald: Go find a fancy haircutting place and pay a woman stylist. It's expensive but just tell them you are unsure what you want and for them to style it for you. They will decide and since she is female she will mostly get something that looks "good" for your head shape and look. Male barbers don't go for looks they go for easy so they just always give you a traditional cut which doesn't always go with your head/face.

(My Mom used to cut my hair when I was a kid but when I went into middle school I wanted a more mature haircut. This is what my Mom did for me. Took me to a stylist. Had a haircut that a lot of people liked until college.)
Great advice bro appreciate it

just buzz it off bro. But srsly, have you tried minox or fin?

do the exact opposite of what he said.

don't go bald and get a male barber to do your hair. Better yet just let it grow out for a while.
Not like it will matter but at least you won't look like a autist.