Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can't even beardfraud properly.

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
I feel better with a beard, atleast it hides my disgusting recessed jawline. My beard barely grows on my lower cheeks, most of it is just a neckbeard, still better than having no beard at all I guess. Also in combination with wearing caps to hide my balding it could be the male equivalent of wearing fake-up (make-up). Those two things are the only looksmaxx procedures I can comfortably stick to. Without them I wouldn't even want to leave my apartment, ever.

Wish I could beardmaxx. I have subhuman facial hair growth. In a good day I can grow a pedophile stache and a Shaggy goatee and look like a sex offender. Cannot for the life of me grow a full beard

Wish I could beardmaxx. I have subhuman facial hair growth. In a good day I can grow a pedophile stache and a Shaggy goatee and look like a sex offender. Cannot for the life of me grow a full beard
My beard only grows properly in my neck area. If I shaved my lower cheek as much as my neck area, I would look like your average Discord Mod. I literally haven't shaved my lower cheek area in months, and it's still less hair than my neck area would grow in just 1-2 weeks.

I can grow a beard but my hair is turning white. It's mostly near my sideburns + beard. If I grow a beard I legit look 55 instead of my actual age of 35. I know they make hair dyes for beards but that seems like a huge fucking hassle.