Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can't enjoy any of the shit normies like

northwesterner

northwesterner

Nothing left
★★
My coworker, who's this kind of weaboo type guy, recommended me this anime show that came out fairly recently called "Spy X Family". I usually don't pay attention to the shit people recommend to me, but I've been sick with a cold for the past few days. So I thought I'd just give it a watch, turn my brain off for a while and enjoy it.

That didn't happen. Because in the first 2 episodes, I got brutally fucking MOGGED. The main character of the series is this tall blonde chad CIA operative (ok that's not true but tbh THAT'S BASICALLY what he fucking is) who LITERALLY goes out on a date with an attractive 10/10 stacy, and even convinces this fucking BITCH to MARRY HIM. Even when they've only spoken to each other in total for like 10 MINUTES.

My coworker told me he's completed both seasons of this bullshit, and I'm honestly ASTOUNDED. He's only slightly more attractive than me, and he's even COMPLAINED to ME about how he's never had a girlfriend before. How he's not blackpilled enough to turn off shit like that is utterly beyond me.

I'm at the point where I just can't enjoy most of the shit that normies like anymore. Just sitting through 90% of the stuff they enjoy is a horrible struggle that I'd rather avoid completely. I wish I could just turn off my brain but unfortunately, I just don't think that's possible for me.

Anime about how asian foid marries tall blonde european guy and why I'm not surprised:feelshaha:

Anime about how asian foid marries tall blonde european guy and why I'm not surprised:feelshaha:
Honestly didn't think about that but you're right lmfao. How does Japan not realize that media like this is literally cucking themselves?

Honestly didn't think about that but you're right lmfao. How does Japan not realize that media like this is literally cucking themselves?
Japanese are obsessed with white people genetics(tall, blonde, blue eyes etc.) but ricecels don't realize that they won't get that Stacys cake IRL :feelshaha:

Japanese are obsessed with white people genetics(tall, blonde, blue eyes etc.) but ricecels don't realize that they won't get that Stacys cake IRL :feelshaha:
Screenshot 20230211 011832

Screenshot 20230211 011904

Fucking rice cucks, always chasing whitus

Soy x family is trash lmfao

Some people are able to use shit like that as escapist cope, some people (like me) can't watch shit like that because it makes me realize how shit my life is. For example I can never watch another show where it's some highschool shy guy getting a harem of prime girls or some shit because now I am old and will never have even one prime gf so it's just painful.

One day you wake up and realize you are older than 99% of anime protagonists, shit sucks.

Anime is blackpill fuel. Foids are salivating over pixel prettyboys :feelshaha: that and femdom bullshit

You will never fuck YOR or a Real Life Accurate Version of YOR .

:feelsclown: :feelskek: