Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't do anything because of feeling defeated

uranium235

uranium235

Banned
-
I am aware that if i don't do well in these exams i will waste my 10,000 because i don't get scholarship if i didn't do well in these exams i don't have any plans what i will do tomorrow because i think of suicide every single day and can't study because i have no hope for tomorrow can't bring myself to commit suicide once i tried roping but stopped myself from that i just live i think my will be much better if i quit this engineering shit i liked physics and math and wanted to become a mathematician or a physicist but my parents didn't let me because all they want is a high paying job but i hate this programming bullshit my iq can't cope with this algorithms and shit i want to study but i can't i remember studying almost 5-7 hours a day when i was preparing for qualifying exam but i can't study now because it's something that I'm not interested in i like math and it always been a cope to me I'm socially isolated from everyone i don't talk to anyone I'm not even rude i talk to everyone friendly even I'm the one who says hi first everytime I see someone i know but all these fuckers are too much repelled by my ugliness that they ignore me everytime it's hard to get guns in my country if i get i will free myself from this misery

Let's build an atomic bomb and drop it on hollywood.

I am aware that if i don't do well in these exams i will waste my 10,000 because i don't get scholarship if i didn't do well in these exams i don't have any plans what i will do tomorrow because i think of suicide every single day and can't study because i have no hope for tomorrow can't bring myself to commit suicide once i tried roping but stopped myself from that i just live i think my will be much better if i quit this engineering shit i liked physics and math and wanted to become a mathematician or a physicist but my parents didn't let me because all they want is a high paying job but i hate this programming bullshit my iq can't cope with this algorithms and shit i want to study but i can't i remember studying almost 5-7 hours a day when i was preparing for qualifying exam but i can't study now because it's something that I'm not interested in i like math and it always been a cope to me I'm socially isolated from everyone i don't talk to anyone I'm not even rude i talk to everyone friendly even I'm the one who says hi first everytime I see someone i know but all these fuckers are too much repelled by my ugliness that they ignore me everytime it's hard to get guns in my country if i get i will free myself from this misery
Stop with walls of text. Hard to read!

not really, what do you not understand about algorithms? Maybe I can help you
I m studying c programming language i hate to say it but when things get complex like calling a function, passing structure to a function pointer all this when i read them my mind stops working and i don't want to study further it's a pure brain rape

Pure physics and mathematics require an even higher IQ, everyone and their mothers are going into CS right now. You'd be fucked either way. :feelsjuice:

I m studying c programming language i hate to say it but when things get complex like calling a function, passing structure to a function pointer all this when i read them my mind stops working and i don't want to study further it's a pure brain rape
Don't feel bad about yourself, you already understand programming more than me.

What I like to do is ask chatgpt. This is totally unrelated to the intricate details of C. But when I was studying leetcode problems and common algorithms, I would ask chatgpt all kinds of questions. I can show you a typical conversation I had. I think it's a decent and fast way of learning. It's like having your personal teacher that answers all your questions in real time

I hate programming it's a pure torture to me and i don't feel anything good about continuing it's not just programming my whole life is just bullshit I'm poor and have Social anxiety i can't even bring myself to go out and eat i always think everybody is judging me because of my looks i don't even eat in college it feels like I've been put under a study for everyone and you have to be courageous and socially interactive to get a job and a social lige i don't have any social media i will end up in a low paying job with the same shitty life as now and more socially isolated so getting off this train before makes more sense

Here for example I made a low iq error in my thinking. But I was able to resolve it very fast with chatgpt.

I
What I like to do is ask chatgpt. This is totally unrelated to the intricate details of C. But when I was studying leetcode problems and common algorithms, I would ask chatgpt all kinds of questions. I can show you a typical conversation I had. I think it's a decent and fast way of learning. It's like having your personal teacher that answers all your questions in real time
I do it too but when it comes to assignments i understand the code but can't do it on my own and when teacher gives problems on programming i can't even do a single one which is too easy and i feel like a complete shit even to ask chatgpt for its solution

I

I do it too but when it comes to assignments i understand the code but can't do it on my own and when teacher gives problems on programming i can't even do a single one which is too easy and i feel like a complete shit even to ask chatgpt for its solution
Maybe you need to become better at problem solving in general. Pin point exactly what you don't understand, and break the problems down into smaller ones, then tackle those.

it's amazing how you guys can still go to uni
i destroyed my final year in medical college and there's no way i can go back noow. i ended up as a low tier wagie

I like math and physics and understand pretty much everything i do t know but having interest in something makes you good in it i like deriving equations and their interpretation to a physical process is interesting as fuck to me but i
Pure physics and mathematics require an even higher IQ, everyone and their mothers are going into CS right now. You'd be fucked either way. :feelsjuice:i

I feel you, I have to get extremely high scores or I am doomed.

it's amazing how you guys can still go to uni
i destroyed my final year in medical college and there's no way i can go back noow. i ended up as a low tier wagie
Why did you quit?

Maybe you need to become better at problem solving in general. Pin point exactly what you don't understand, and break the problems down into smaller ones, then tackle those.
How do you study programming
As seeing in screenshot i think it's just math and logic
i think it's all math when we get more into programming but as of now it's just problem solving and normal functions and structures

because i was too lazy to continue and it was too hard for me to pass 8 years at medical uni
I wish i could quit but i can't my father will disown me and my life will turn into complete shit i can't even live life as a neet because of poverty

How do you study programming
As seeing in screenshot i think it's just math and logic
i think it's all math when we get more into programming but as of now it's just problem solving and normal functions and structures
I took a very slow intro to the basics of programming in Java, then OOP. That's how I started.

I think I'm just too low i qto understand this always thought i was smart but now i realize i was just coping for being born ugly