Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't cope with seeing all the females I'll never get to fuck

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Seeing all the females at school or at the gym that will never give me a chance because I'm an ethnic subhuman is suicide fuel. The white females I see on campus are so beautiful, even average dime a dozen brown hair/brown eyed ones mog the best ethnic models and actresses, yes they have flat butts but they all do squats now. But forget about white females, I'd be more than happy with my ethnic looksmatch, a decent looking Egyptian (or MENA) female, but all those girls are always chasing beta looking white guys or they're strict Muslims who will get an arranged marriage (likely to their cousin). I then see the Indian females, most of which just look like slightly feminine men, but even they're too good for me and only want white men.

I should just drop out of school and rot in my room, looking at all these females is too much suicide fuel.

It's torture. It's like being a hungry homeless person and you're looking through the window of a bakery. And you see all the beautiful pies and sandwiches on display.

It's torture. It's like being a hungry homeless person and you're looking through the window of a bakery. And you see all the beautiful pies and sandwiches on display.
And we can't even take disgusting moldy old sandwiches if we did want them.
ywA3OhZl.jpg

Incel life = starving to death.

Just sneak into the girls locker room, steal there clothes, and jerkoff with them

Just sneak into the girls locker room, steal there clothes, and jerkoff with them
That wouldn't be enough, and if I'm caught I'll be crucified.

Never leave the house without having jacked off first.

It's not a perfect cope but it is a cope.

Give yourself dp