Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CANT BEAT THE NEET (Mom threatened to kick me out)

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Mom is pissed i drink so much and decided to play a power move when i went to get beer tonight (she partied with friends constantly until i was like 9 fucking hypocrite) ive seen her blackout drunk more times then i can count. But shes sober now so "alcohol bad, nobody else get have fun"

She said:
"If you bring alcohol into this fucking house again youre GONE. You understand me? NOT WELCOME BACK"

My responce:
"Then your bill will go unpaid because i account for about 30% of what you pay. Youll have to sell the house and youll have nobody to take care of you when youre old. l WILL drink if i want, mom. Im a goddamn adult"

Then i returned to my NEET cave.. safe and comfy...

You cant beat the NEET. The NEET with the heat.

Based and high T

Rock

based, fuck boomers

Honestly If I made more money I would have somebody cool live with me..

your mom sounds like a cunt

Honestly I don’t drink alcohol at all but I wouldn’t care if my son did

Honestly If I made more money I would have somebody cool live with me..
Id have a roommate if i could find a fellow blackpilled person. Couldnt live with a standard normie

your mom sounds like a cunt
She is. She is legit mentally unstable. Shes threatened me in many ways over the years. Has emotionally abused me since i was little

Stop fucking using my tax money to buy alcohol

Like in gonna let some hole tell me how to live my life.
Women can’t even pass the Turing test, so they sure as hell shouldn’t be able to tell you how to live your life.

"You can't beat the NEET" Cucktears and foids take an L.

You're on disability OP? What did you put to get disability dollars?

Id have a roommate if i could find a fellow blackpilled person. Couldnt live with a standard normie
NEET is actually the best lifestyle one can have. I envy them!

Idk that or Canada or the UK. Maybe New Zealand
Lol alright dude. I was just curious how much you were getting a month. Not trying to dox you or anything sorry if it came out that way.

I'm just fucking with you. I make a bit over 1k a month
That's pretty awesome. 1k can easily be good living. Throw in food stamps, and sign up for affordable housing, and you got some good living.

That's pretty awesome. 1k can easily be good living. Throw in food stamps, and sign up for affordable housing, and you got some good living.
Yeah i get adecent amount in food stamps like $180 a month.

Not in public housing though.

Based neet brother :feelsokman:

How do you pay her bills when you have no job? NEET bucks?