Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cannot cope with circumcision

• Thread starter !CircumcisedManlet!
  • Start date
!CircumcisedManlet!

!CircumcisedManlet!

Recruit
★★★
Every single day, every fucking day I am reminded that I was mutilated as a baby. I was born, then they immediately put me under the knife. This alone would cause great mental trauma to any child, but combined with the fact that it was a BOTCHED circumcision, and TOO MUCH SKIN was taken, has put me over the edge.

I love the Silent Hill games. Well, a while back, one of the editors for the Silent Hill wiki talked about circumcision, and now that entire community laughs and makes fun of people who are against circumcision. Nobody cares, its a "normal" procedure that apparently does nothing, a "useless piece of skin"
WELL THAT "USELESS PIECE OF SKIN" HELD OVER 5,000 NERVE ENDINGS AND WAS A SHIELD FOR OUR PENIS HEADS
THE PENIS HEAD IS SUPPOSED TO BE SMOOTH, SOFT AND MOIST
NOT CALLOUSED AND KERNALIZED AND HARD
WOMEN DONT CARE BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALL THEIR FEELING AND CAN ENJOY CUMMING

Not only am I an incel, I am an incel who cant even fucking jerk off correctly.
I am so close to the fucking edge because of this. A BLATANT HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION AND THE WORLD LAUGHS IT OFF AS NOTHING
I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE

Attachments

• killers.jpg
    killers.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 17
over for botchedcels
my surgeon was my uncle and I guess he did a great job
the only memory I have is that my peepee burned for some days but that's it

I got circumcised but I still have some foreskin but it doesnt cover all my head
do you guys know what this type of circumcision is called?

just buy a flashlight bro

Thats barbaric, not having a saying in mutilation of your own body, but it doesnt affect females so no one cares.

I got circumcised but I still have some foreskin but it doesnt cover all my head
do you guys know what this type of circumcision is called?
From what I know, just a loose circumcision. You were very lucky.
Thats barbaric, not having a saying in mutilation of your own body, but it doesnt affect females so no one cares.
This is why I cant cope. If it was an agreed upon fact in society that its a human rights violation, I'd be able to cope. But the fact that most people are for it/dont care (in america) enrages me and makes me want to fucking shoot myself. They all think its normal, preferable even. And you are a weirdo for bringing it up. I cant fucking stand it.
just buy a flashlight bro
It still doesnt protect my penis head. Kernalization, the callousing of the penis head after 21 years of no protection.

YA WANNA KNOW WHY SO MANY FUCKING MEN GET ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION? BECAUSE THEIR 50 YEAR OLD UNPROTECTED PENIS HEAD IS HARD AS A ROCK AND HAS NO FUCKING FEELING ANYMORE

even as a newborn male your life is much harder, foids getting a circumcision is seen as a barbaric thing, but little boys getting it with 0 consent is completely fine